+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool v Burnley Match Preview

Liverpool v Burnley Match Preview

They are the runaway champions this season and have been ruthlessly efficient. I fully expect they will take another three points here even without Jordan Henderson. I will be surprised if we gift them goals as BHA did in their last match but they are relentless in a way I think SD would appreciate and very talented. Salah will be hunting for more goals for his Golden Boot while it will be Pope v Alisson in the Golden Gloves shoot out. I can hardly credit why no Burnley player appeared in Garth Crooks Team of the Week and we will probably not finish as the last game on MOTD simply because Liverpool are the opponents. If JBG should come on and score for us I will be more than delighted.

with 4 games left to play and 8 points off the 100 - - they'll take a draw.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    I can hardly credit why no Burnley player appeared in Garth Crooks Team of the Week
    There are two words in that sentence that explain why Outwood, Garth and Crooks. The man is a complete cretin, he only got the gig because of the colour of his skin. He was completely useless from day one, which is a long time ago now, and he hasn't got any better since. He's inept in front of a camera, inarticulate and lacking in personality, he's the worst pundit in the media by some distance, and the competition is intense.

He's also a fat *******.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    He's also a fat *******.
    I could have mentioned that as well Alfie, but I was trying to be fair to him.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I could have mentioned that as well Alfie, but I was trying to be fair to him.
    Not like you sinkov, trying to be fair.

Just like Jim Holton was at United me BT, 'firm but fair'.

'Six feet two, eyes of blue,
    Big Jim Holton's after you'

If JBG should come on and score for us I will be more than delighted.
    So bloody near! Hell’s teeth I would have loved to put a more permanent dent in Liverpool’s 100% home record and relished the resulting Klopp post match interview as well as the utter consternation in the MOTD studio. Is Nick Pope not clearly England’s finest.

So bloody near! Hell’s teeth I would have loved to put a more permanent dent in Liverpool’s 100% home record and relished the resulting Klopp post match interview as well as the utter consternation in the MOTD studio. Is Nick Pope not clearly England’s finest.
    It would appear that Nick is only England's finest in our eyes because he is not very good at dribbling the ball out of the box or passing it 50 yards down the pitch like some other keepers. He is only good enough to have 14 clean sheets in 35 matches and to make some great saves. Counts for nothing in modern football, however, I like it!

SD - Post Match.

"we hung in there..."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)