+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T When the police go away, crime goes away.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Why the mod comment? Do you want to drive any opinion you disapprove of underground?

What happened to the debate, you and others on here continually harp on about? Three or four of you love throwing the mods a 'helping hand'.

Sad.
    Why do you think I want to drive opinion that I disapprove of underground? I am interested in what people really think and feel. If someone feels that black/white people are superior/inferior/more prone to thisandthat then they should just say so. I prefer those views out in the open so you can counter them and let people judge. As I said I welcome Monty's honesty, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't probe or challenge it? Or is that not allowed?

I mention the commercial impact on the club/message board though as we were talking about a Black Millers fan visiting here and reading that a fellow supporter finds too many of his race gathered together to be depressing. And that this may have an impact on the club/massage board if that fan and others like them move away. We were talking about how this Millers fan might feel aren't we? Isn't that what you asked? And you're a businessman yourself aren't you? Might you be concerned to lose customers like that? However, of course we can discuss Monty's opinion here without the mention of the mods so I retract that and I'm not going to press 'report' on him.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    You challenged the work we doing, implying we are not providing balance. So I responded by saying what we do, and that we seem to do it well. Do you think that you have the right to make attacks without a person coming back at you with a defense?
    Very touchy tonight aren’t we?

At least You have changed from my to we. Judging by your comments on this site, I doubt there’s much balance at all.

If I recall, you are a decision maker at this college. I would imagine any opposing views to yours are quickly censored.

By committee of course.

As I think Kerr pointed out earlier, you’ve got to feel sorry for the kids.

I’ve put many young adults on the straight and narrow and they’ve gone on to have good careers.

I paid for most of the training and wages as well.

Bully for you with all your inner city funding. Who pays your wages again??

Do you ever talk about your failures?

PS. Did you miss the other thread? Do you have friends who visit Thailand to have *** with children? I’ve been waiting for you and John2 to comment. I wonder why you didn’t?

PS. Did you miss the other thread? Do you have friends who visit Thailand to have *** with children? I’ve been waiting for you and John2 to comment. I wonder why you didn’t?
    I haven't missed the thread, but I'm not sure what you'red waiting for me to respond to? If you post again with a quote to something I've missed I'll do so. I didn't get involved in the Thailand talk, but I also don't have any friends in my circle who would visit for nefarious purposes and think we should do more to combat those that do.

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    I haven't missed the thread, but I'm not sure what you'red waiting for me to respond to? If you post again with a quote to something I've missed I'll do so. I didn't get involved in the Thailand talk, but I also don't have any friends in my circle who would visit for nefarious purposes and think we should do more to combat those that do.
    Good man.

Very touchy tonight aren’t we?

At least You have changed from my to we. Judging by your comments on this site, I doubt there’s much balance at all.

If I recall, you are a decision maker at this college. I would imagine any opposing views to yours are quickly censored.

By committee of course.

As I think Kerr pointed out earlier, you’ve got to feel sorry for the kids.

I’ve put many young adults on the straight and narrow and they’ve gone on to have good careers.

I paid for most of the training and wages as well.

Bully for you with all your inner city funding. Who pays your wages again??

Do you ever talk about your failures?

I was amused by the 'My college' pick up but thought it too purile to bother with but seeing as you've nibbled again, so be it: Do you ever refer to Rotherham as 'My football club'? Have you ever sung "You are my Rotherham, my only Rotherham etc". Do you feel that you, me and all the fans that sing such a song, and refer to their club as 'My club' are under the delusion that they own it? What do you think? What point are you trying to make by raising this and then prompting on it again?

OK, you persist in 'feeling sorry' for our kids? Why? We don't do politics with them apart from British Values which the Government require us to teach and much of this is reinforcing the laws of the UK, often clashing with religious values our kids have been taught. Quite right too. But otherwise, we are vocational teaching. It seems strange that you want to insist that we are doing our kids a disservice. I am arguing that we do not. Yet I can offer you an independent review from your own Government inspectors that will give you an independent view. Why don't you want to read it Howdy?

Do I talk about our failures? I just did in the post above, with kids we cannot get on track and leave or we have to exclude. pay attention!

I have opposing views to me on many things in the college. My best friend up North is further to the right of Fire. I get on great with him, why is it a problem? Just because I express views on a message board on the world around us, why would it influence work? You come over as peing politically leaning yourself, would you have a problem with a leftie employee who did a good job for you? Why do you assume I would?

I found it hilarious that you have gone on to tell me about the young adults you've put 'on the straight and narrow'. I didn't ask you about this let alone doubt it, and why on Earth should I care? You sound insecure.

(I saw the Thailand thread after it was about 5 pages gone and struggle to keep up with posts I am involved with. Why did you want me to comment on that? I've never been to Thailand and don't know much about the peados operating there. Hope they rot, same as any peado, if that's what you want me to say?)

Totally insecure. You shouldn't care if I've put people on the 'straight and narrow'. Reading your posts, I thought that kind of boasting was allowed. After all you'd have to be living on planet zong zong to not know what you do for a living. I do apologize.

Re the Thailand comments.

Just thought it strange you all jumped on Millertop on that thread and left Wanchai's comments alone.

Totally insecure. You shouldn't care if I've put people on the 'straight and narrow'. Reading your posts, I thought that kind of boasting was allowed. After all you'd have to be living on planet zong zong to not know what you do for a living. I do apologize.

Re the Thailand comments.

Just thought it strange you all jumped on Millertop on that thread and left Wanchai's comments alone.
    You took sufficient interest and care to suggest that bmy college (!) was doing our kids a disservice. I responded my countering that opinion with my own. I did not make any enquiry, nor show the slightest interest in your own contribution to young people, yet you gave it to me. I'm still not interested.

MT suggested (and apologised so fair enough) that victims of child abuse were at fault for not reporting their abuser. I must have missed it and I must say I skimmed much of it but where has Wan suggested anything like similar that I should show outrage at?

After all you'd have to be living on planet zong zong to not know what you do for a living. I do apologize.
    Have you any idea how often you bang on about your business? Or Kerr about his cases. No problem with that myself, just odd not to only pick up on one person for doing it, especially as you're at it yourself.

Happy to stop talking about my work and life in a multicultural college and city if people stop posting and banging on about the topic on here! But if people keep going on and on and on about the same thing, a thing that directly affects my life, and on my footy teams message board, I'll carry on thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Have you any idea how often you bang on about your business? Or Kerr about his cases. No problem with that myself, just odd not to only pick up on one person for doing it, especially as you're at it yourself.

Happy to stop talking about my work and life in a multicultural college and city if people stop posting and banging on about the topic on here! But if people keep going on and on and on about the same thing, a thing that directly affects my life, and on my footy teams message board, I'll carry on thanks.
    Can you PM that Ofsted report as promised? I’d love to have a look at it.

It seems the teaching profession is not a massive fan of Ofsted. Be nice to look and evaluate their reasoning.

Apologies if I go on. Seeing I’m not funded, create my own wealth, pay my taxes, provide jobs and give the odd handout where it’s needed, I thought it might be OK to bang on.

Apologies again. I should leave the stage for people who love to talk about spending other people’s money but do **** all to contribute. I’m sure you can fathom out who I mean.

Or maybe not, I’ll carry on thanks.

MT raised a poiNt about 16/17yo young people who had been abused by sport coaches. I didn’t agree with the context.

You along with others jumped in. You even used the term pedophile but the perpetrators were not indulging in that practise (in this scenario) as unpalatable as it is.

You missed the other comments about *** with children in Thailand. Fair enough.

Can you PM that Ofsted report as promised? I’d love to have a look at it.

It seems the teaching profession is not a massive fan of Ofsted. Be nice to look and evaluate their reasoning.

Apologies if I go on. Seeing I’m not funded, create my own wealth, pay my taxes, provide jobs and give the odd handout where it’s needed, I thought it might be OK to bang on.

Apologies again. I should leave the stage for people who love to talk about spending other people’s money but do **** all to contribute. I’m sure you can fathom out who I mean.

Or maybe not, I’ll carry on thanks.

MT raised a poiNt about 16/17yo young people who had been abused by sport coaches. I didn’t agree with the context.

You along with others jumped in. You even used the term pedophile but the perpetrators were not indulging in that practise (in this scenario) as unpalatable as it is.

You missed the other comments about *** with children in Thailand. Fair enough.
    So you can bleat on about your work if you're in the private sector? And people who work in public funded organisations like schools and hospitals "do **** all to contribute"??

Really?

Pm sent

Re: sports coaching, is an under 18 year old a 'child'?

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast