+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Next week

This may be naive...claim no knowledge in such areas...but apparently Brentford’s new stadium is costing £71m to build.
    The capacity will be around 17500, so just over half of Pride Park and with a great deal more in terms of local competition for the hosting of alternative events.
    With all that in mind, is the valuation of PP really exaggerated?

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    This may be naive...claim no knowledge in such areas...but apparently Brentford’s new stadium is costing £71m to build.
    The capacity will be around 17500, so just over half of Pride Park and with a great deal more in terms of local competition for the hosting of alternative events.
    With all that in mind, is the valuation of PP really exaggerated?
    No RA I don't think it is and according to the club the FL don't think so all they wanted was a small adjustment

Which Derby agreed to and made according to the club, so when reports say it was overvalued by 30m you wonder where that comes from

Mista, 81.1 came in but the lions share of it was from a group company and the smaller amount (around 10%) is owed to a non group company. I durmise the non group element is from Gabay, the balance from a Mel company as its described as inter group. There are a couple of intermediate companies in there (All called Gellaw Newci 20x) which is most likely where the funds due intergroup rest. Not all have filed accounts, so it could be that Gabay fed more money in thru these, but I suspect that this is unlikely as there are no other charges floating around that I can see

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    7.7m is a new figure to me, not heard that one mentioned anywhere
    See accounts for Gellaw Newco 202, Stenson, note 3

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Mista, 81.1 came in but the lions share of it was from a group company and the smaller amount (around 10%) is owed to a non group company. I durmise the non group element is from Gabay, the balance from a Mel company as its described as inter group. There are a couple of intermediate companies in there (All called Gellaw Newci 20x) which is most likely where the funds due intergroup rest. Not all have filed accounts, so it could be that Gabay fed more money in thru these, but I suspect that this is unlikely as there are no other charges floating around that I can see
    Geoff it gets to complicated for me to understand to be honest. Just surprised that the club should be involved with someone like Gabay we must be desperate for investment . Not sure I like where this is going

Agreed 100% uncomfortable too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)