+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Jack now - RIP

Big Jack now - RIP

Gutting to hear, should have had a statue while still living R.I.P. Jack, a legend

Sad news for supporters. Particularly the older ones that watched him as kids. We just have to go up now to ease the pain of losses experienced in recent times.

R.I.P.Jack. A tough no nonsense defender who was a great player.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    R.I.P.Jack. A tough no nonsense defender who was a great player.

Great man in two great teams - needs to recognised at Elland Road - created a great career out of the shadow of his brother's talent and did it the hard way.

A true Northern giant.

Frigging hell, RIP Jack, 3 legends lost in the same year,

Difficult for you lads and lassies to probably understand.....but he was as big a man over here in Ireland as he was in your land....Immense character over here.....and I can tell you many tears will be flowing today, as I can testify to you as I write this post.
    The Irish nation have so many recent fantastic memories centering around this Giant of an English Gentleman....
    What emotional memories and fantastic feelings he will always be remembered by...
    Good Lad Jack.....!!!

True Legend and Gent.

RIP Big Jack

Now partnered up with Norman again, R. I. P Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    Difficult for you lads and lassies to probably understand.....but he was as big a man over here in Ireland as he was in your land....Immense character over here.....and I can tell you many tears will be flowing today, as I can testify to you as I write this post.
    The Irish nation have so many recent fantastic memories centering around this Giant of an English Gentleman....
    What emotional memories and fantastic feelings he will always be remembered by...
    Good Lad Jack.....!!!
    Legend wherever he went and whatever he did, so no, not difficult to understand your sentiments at all, but a lovely tribute to a wonderful man.

RIP Jack, thoughts are with your loved ones.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)