+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Wigan Athletic Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I thought we were awful with little inspiration coming from the technical area either .

There's no big characters within the group , when young Ludewig got assaulted in the first half other than a bit of verbal and some arm movement no bugga seemed bothered .

Any group worth their salt would have piled in on the Wigan lad and gone mental with the referee to send him off , powder puff stuff .

You wouldn't want to go to the western front with this lot and expect them to stand their corner .

If we gain another point from the three remaining games I'd be amazed .

It's done for me , there's nowt here that's going to dig themselves out of this .
    Do they need to man up a bit?

The sight of Struber motionless hanging his eead at the end was not the body language to display to young kids with three games to go. He shudda been quickly marching positively to each one saying "Well Done" even if he dint mean it and geeing them up for games to play. Even more of the players will be beaten before they go on the pitch seeing that from their manager.
    A can see us looazin at Leeds and Brentford and drawing wi Forest which will not be enough. Fat lady on stage.

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    Do they need to man up a bit?
    With regard to the Ludewig assault you'd think it would be a natural reaction to stick up for one of your own team mates whether they were men or not Ethel to be honest .

Just a natural thing to do .

Maybe the culture is individualism and only concerned about themselves down there these days .

Summat's not reyt in that dressing room.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    The sight of Struber motionless hanging his eead at the end was not the body language to display to young kids with three games to go. He shudda been quickly marching positively to each one saying "Well Done" even if he dint mean it and geeing them up for games to play. Even more of the players will be beaten before they go on the pitch seeing that from their manager.
    A can see us looazin at Leeds and Brentford and drawing wi Forest which will not be enough. Fat lady on stage.
    Looked a defeated man to say the least and something I've rarely if ever seen from a Barnsley manager or Head Coach .

I think we've got a quitter here myself and he'll probably walk away once the final nail goes in the coffin .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    With regard to the Ludewig assault you'd think it would be a natural reaction to stick up for one of your own team mates whether they were men or not Ethel to be honest .

Just a natural thing to do .

Maybe the culture is individualism and only concerned about themselves down there these days .
    Thats exactly what I am alluding to in general animal, theres a general lack of fight in them. The only one who leaves it all out on the pitch(generally) is Mowatt.

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    Thats exactly what I am alluding to in general animal, theres a general lack of fight in them. The only one who leaves it all out on the pitch(generally) is Mowatt.
    I take your point Ethel , Woodrow may as well have stayed in lockdown for me for all he's given us since the restart .

Had enough about him at Preston earlier in the season to have it with Stendel in the dressing room afterwards , at least he had pride and he cared so to speak .

You wonder where that is now ?

In a situation like we are facing you expect more in all honesty , much more and he just hasn't looked bothered .

Probably knows where he is going once the season ends and he's more concerned with that .

Well I've watched that tackle on Ludwig a few times now , it's horrendous , lads lucky he didn't break his neck , that needs reviewing , Sue Smith did report from Oakwell yesterday , Her Jeff Stelling and some more on the panel agreed it should have been a straight red , they also spoke of Wednesday possibly getting a 9pt deduction , the charge against them was brought in November 2019, Jeff said it was laughfable it has taken so long ,!

If it is only 9 pts fo Wednesday they will be laughing their c0ckatoos off. Chansiri and mates ev already been cleared of separate personal charges and a penalty that keeps them up and applied this season will suit them fine. If it is 9pts it should be applied next season to bugger next season up for them.
    Straight red all day long. I think Cook had told the Wigan lads to bully our youngsters from the off like wot Stoke did.

He wo just lerrin Ludwig know he wo theear! Red card my arse

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast