+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Wigan Athletic Match Thread

Barnsley v Wigan Athletic Match Thread

We say it every game since the restart , a must win game .

Well this is truly it today in all its glory .

Defeat an absolute season ender , a draw isn't much use either .

Time for men to be men and the boys may as well sit at home in my opinion .

Cauley , we need you to step up lad and make the difference in which I suspect will be a tight nervy affair .

We need heroes lad not big sulks , get us some goals and get us the win we desperately need .

Leave this club by all means but leave it with a memory not what we've seen since the restart .

Last chance saloon.

Wi Luton winning last neet wi bottom ageean by two points. This, wi Wigan and Wednesday maybe gerrin points deductions, is not the season to finish bottom and gu darn anyway.
    The odds are we'll not get much from Leeds, Forest and Brentford so anything less than three points today is not an option. A win puts us back in the mix but wivva tough finish, a draw and we're still bottom, looiz and the fat lady will be singing her eead off.
    Paul Cook is a wily old fox. I hope Struber doesn't try to be too clever and keeps it simple but effective.

Will winamal 12 pts production , nowt to loyis nar gu forrit , accan see Grace Hung and her lad Well , leet in up Times Square ageeun !! Go Reds Go

Well Hung. Luvvit.

Dog's PR people will be poised ovva his Twitter Account button if we win.
    "Tweets when wi winning,
    He only tweets when wi winning."

First half of the season we couldn’t stop conceding. Last third we don’t concede yet can’t buy a goal.
    Impressed wi Styles. Looks to go forward at every opportunity.Simoes one for the future, Anderson done ok, again.
    Think these three and Walton may be the only survivors of this team next year. Possibly Jordan and Ben Williams too.

Big chance missed today with all the teams above losing. We desperately needed 3 points and failed. Can't comment on game because I dint see it.

The remaining fixtures are much more difficult than our rivals. Looks like it's goodnight to me.

Poor show from Struber at FT , tek thi ooak back to Austria , dunt forget thi deferred money tho , buy thissen summat deersunt to wear ,

Only positives from today were Walton and Styles.

They've had more opportunities to be at least on 50 points over these last 6 games and unfortunately they haven't taken them once again proving not good enough to be in the championship all thanks to conways best ever signings bollox

I thought we were awful with little inspiration coming from the technical area either .

There's no big characters within the group , when young Ludewig got assaulted in the first half other than a bit of verbal and some arm movement no bugga seemed bothered .

Any group worth their salt would have piled in on the Wigan lad and gone mental with the referee to send him off , powder puff stuff .

You wouldn't want to go to the western front with this lot and expect them to stand their corner .

If we gain another point from the three remaining games I'd be amazed .

It's done for me , there's nowt here that's going to dig themselves out of this .

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast