+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WBA53 match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bombers right foot View Post
    How I wish we had some quality forwards, we would have been out of sight now

Bang on - rubbish strikers and that’s our down fall. Where was HRK then as it should have been a tap in!!!

1-1, not a disaster, but oh for a forward to replace the three donkeys we have upfront.

Subs weakened us. Harper was vet poor. HRK non existent. Bartley always likely to f*** up. Should have been out of sight....but in end Blackburn looked more likely last 10 mins. Not a disaster....but we can’t lose to Fulham now....

Well, Albion could not gift me a win as birthday present... 😞 But, I reckon a draw is not a disaster. But, we need 2 wins and a draw now.

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    Well, Albion could not gift me a win as birthday present... �� But, I reckon a draw is not a disaster. But, we need 2 wins and a draw now.

Sorry Swedish - it's a complete disaster when we should have hammered them out of sight!!!!! The lack of a decent striker costs us yet AGAIN and AGAIN. Can't see Fulham rolling over so yes it's a disaster and Brentford will win every game as they are quality!!!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Sorry Swedish - it's a complete disaster when we should have hammered them out of sight!!!!! The lack of a decent striker costs us yet AGAIN and AGAIN. Can't see Fulham rolling over so yes it's a disaster and Brentford will win every game as they are quality!!!
    Well, I haven’t watched the game so know nothing of what went down, or not.

Totally agree about non-existent strikers though, I’ve said that could cost us from day one.

We were playing well until the subs, I often wonder why make changes when playing well? Harper very poor, HRK also poor, Diangana wasteful and was less of a threat than Grosicki was. Brunt would have been a far better sub than Harper. Not the end of the World but I do now fear that we are headed for the playoffs. Grim prospect.

Disappointing result particularly after having created so many 1st half chances. And decent chances at that.
    I’m afraid there is always a defensive slip up with Bartley and today his error was critical. Having said that, with more clinical finishing we would have been ‘out of sight‘
    Harper proved to be a poor substitution and didn’t look interested. Sadly Kanu and Robinson have both gone off the boil.
    Still only 3 more games...2 wins and a draw will do it.
    COYB

Quote Originally Posted by Prando View Post
    Disappointing result particularly after having created so many 1st half chances. And decent chances at that.
    I’m afraid there is always a defensive slip up with Bartley and today his error was critical. Having said that, with more clinical finishing we would have been ‘out of sight‘
    Harper proved to be a poor substitution and didn’t look interested. Sadly Kanu and Robinson have both gone off the boil.
    Still only 3 more games...2 wins and a draw will do it.
    COYB

Bartley could have done better Prando but he played OK and I blame Sawyers more than Bartley for that goal for sticking his leg out like a complete moron! We don't have a clinical finisher and HRK is useless. Austin should have buried two but at least he set up the goal but what does Kanu do? He's been absolutely rubbish since coming back.

It’s the missed chances that will and have cost us

Today, Blues and about 5-6 other games Just this year

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)