+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 and a half wins needed

Think we’re gone.. obviously a win today gives us some hope but we’re that poor can’t see us scoring let alone winning.. wasn’t gonna bother watching it but guess I’ll end up shouting at tele n being pissed off for rest of day 😱😂🙄

Pamper yourself Dazzy. Just stock the fridge and write the rest of the day off mate. No point being p1ssed off over this shower.

Must be a typo this by Bongo

Never heard of a half win surely Bong intended to post “3 & a half twit”

Sky Sports are reporting Dean Smith has booked an open topped bus to celebrate Trezeguet scoring

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledvillan View Post
    Pamper yourself Dazzy. Just stock the fridge and write the rest of the day off mate. No point being p1ssed off over this shower.
    Well I chose the to watch it on mute with plenty of beers n music on n it worked a treat 😱🙄😂

Only 2 and a half now!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by freer View Post
    Must be a typo this by Bongo

Never heard of a half win surely Bong intended to post “3 & a half twit”

Sky Sports are reporting Dean Smith has booked an open topped bus to celebrate Trezeguet scoring
    😂 I did wonder what half a win looked like

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Only 2 and a half now!!!!!
    😂 do we get the half win for being 1-0 up at half time ? 😘

On to Thursday, what a day that will be!

We looked hungry, angry, passionate today n ffs if we did this 3/4 games ago we wouldn’t be in this crap position

If it stays like this...

Watford play West ham next, a draw sees both on 35. Watford then have to play Man City who have been rampant, and Arsenal who are chasing Champs league.

West ham have to play Man united who are in rampant form and then us.

If we do get this win today, we then play Everton who have all gone on holiday and have looked even worse than us since the restart, then arsenal then west ham.

I think Watford won't win another game. I think they'll draw with West ham and finish on 35.

I think we will beat Everton, lose to arsenal and it'll come down to West ham final day of the season, with Watford and West Ham on 35 and us on 33

Bournemouth have Leicester later, Man City, Southampton and Everton. Realistically 6 points there. Leaves them on 34.

It could go to the final game and if Watford are being beaten heavily by arsenal, villa and West ham could just play keep ball and stay up together.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)