+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 3 and a half wins needed

Quote Originally Posted by dazzyowen View Post
    Well I chose the to watch it on mute with plenty of beers n music on n it worked a treat ������
    That's the spirit Dazzy. I didn't have the music but didn't watch in silence. The Young Villan gave me non stop analysis throughout. Nearly, almost, put me off the Stella, well not even close really . His enthusiasm puts me to shame really. Note to self, 'cop on, and get with it, ya auld fart'.

Enjoy the rest of the day mate.

Well the torture goes on for another week, can villa win the last 4 games, really win?
    Win at Everton and I may just have to man nappies out, sorry but my arse will not take it. 😳

End of day Sam even if the Watford hammers game is a win for either side we need to win all 3 n after today if we play with same passion n attitude I think we can tbh..

Oh my goodness, I'm going to be practising my breath holding skills over the next few days - nearly turned blue this afternoon! These must win matches are sooo hard to watch! So pleased - like Dazzy said - just want us to play with the same passion and attitude and give it everything we've got. It's not over 'til it's over.

Sam, I'd love Antonio in my team but made a decision a couple of weeks ago, not to have Norwich/Watford/West Ham/Bournemouth players while we're still fighting it out. One down ... I'll take the credit if it works.

Exiled - I had a smoothie made out of freshly squeezed orange juice and fresh mango as my match tipple!

Hmm ... if Arsenal just send out half of their team and we go on to win - would that count as half, Bongo?
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 12-07-2020 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Forgot Bournemouth.

Sam, I know I've got Simpson on the bench but he doesn't count as he doesn't play and he's going soon so I can play my Bench Boost.

Bournemouth have just thrashed Leicester, piling the pressure on all 4 teams in the mix - good team performance today, like the commentators said I find it strange that the firepower Palace have up front have not delivered the goods for them.

Ironic that Hause had to get injured in the warm-up to give Elmo the start - by far the best crosser we have, has to start the next games.

Groan - I know, Westy ... so frustrating ... the tension mounts ... I felt sure Bournemouth would lose today ... So much for my superstitious FL not so cunning plan!

It might work for us Win - piles the pressure on those above us and keeps us focused, a draw between Watford & West Ham is worse outcome than a win for either.

Can we beat Everton? Yes we can - but will we beat them is an entirely different matter!

Works both ways us playing Thursday n them Friday eh as more pressure again on us to win n put pressure on them 😱😂

I think if we go Into exactly same as the palace game we’ll win..

Were all feeling confident, imagine how confident the players feel now going into the Everton game, had we lost to palace, a loss to the toffees would have sent us down! But it wont and we can really make a statement here, Villa dont fluff your lines, just turn up and give 100% they have nothing to play for!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)