+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fantastic

Fantastic

Just fantastic ,what else is there to say. Popeye foe England ..

Brilliant team and teamwork showed through again.
    Interesting to think about all those fans, some on here, who were moaning earlier in the season because we don't play like Norwich, Villa, Bournemouth etc.
    Just remind me you guys ---where are these teams now? Perhaps one day more fans will get our method and accept it for what it is, although if Sean goes in the summer they will be looking forward to more open and exciting football.

WOW WOW WOW that is the best display by the clarets for many a year. We need to recognise the contributions from Kevin Long and Josh Brownhill. Brownhill what a signing and Long has done his future at BFC a big shout. Of course there are others but these two were immense. Well done and good luck. Whatever happens DO NO LET SD LEAVE.

If JBG had gone low, we would have nicked all three points.

Just watched this in a pub in Bolton, with a couple of Liverpool fans, couple of Citeh, Manure and a further couple of Bolton fans.

All raving about Pope and Tarkowski, all wanted to know which La Liga team we got Rodriguez from and all agree pound for pound Dyche is the best manager in the Premier League because he has nowt to play with!

My Burnley shirt needs a good wash because of all of the ale I spilt jumping up and down - (Hic!)

Quote Originally Posted by lancaster100 View Post
    WOW WOW WOW that is the best display by the clarets for many a year. We need to recognise the contributions from Kevin Long and Josh Brownhill. Brownhill what a signing and Long has done his future at BFC a big shout. Of course there are others but these two were immense. Well done and good luck. Whatever happens DO NO LET SD LEAVE.
    The Guardian view...

https://www.theguardian.com/football...ment-142236043

Staggering !

I didn't see the game, no BT, but the coverage on MOTD was shocking.

We deserved much more credit than they gave us.

AND JBG quite clearly got the bleeding ball, never a penalty in the history of man. The pundits very obviously don't know the rules.

They spent what little time they gave to the game talking about a young Liverpool player, with a bit of grudging praise for Nick.

Pathetic, but I don't care. I continue to be very proud of my team.

That was shocking from the MOTD team.Last game on,concentrated on Liverpool,it's just such a shame but,unfortunately,it's what we have come to expect.

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    That was shocking from the MOTD team.Last game on,concentrated on Liverpool,it's just such a shame but,unfortunately,it's what we have come to expect.
    On top of that they didn't even know which Sheffield club Jack Charlton was manager of, but Jack was a northern lad and Sheffield's oop north, so I suppose they wouldn't know would they.

MOTD is so inane, I gave up on it years ago.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)