+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wrong F uckin Subs Bilic - Useless Strikers

Wrong F uckin Subs Bilic - Useless Strikers

So angry!!!!!

Why take off Krov and bring on twinkle toes Robinson - FFS. Why take off Livermore when Sawyers has been garbage the second half!!! Why bring on HRK when he could not score in a whore house!!!!!

Once again - three garbage strikers will cost us!!!!!! Missed opportunities galore but hey had there been a Gayle or Benrahma we would be home and dry!!!

So so pissed off by those stupid subs. Three points or bust against Fulham as Brentford will win every game!!!!

So angry I could kick everything! The one thing ( only one thing ) that HRK does right which is hold the ball up and he f ucks it up with a minute to go. Useless!

PS - does Harper have do a decent pass?
    Last edited by baggieal; 11-07-2020 at 04:04 PM.

15 draws far too many, but we can afford 2 draws and 2 wins, time to put Tulloch on the bench, he can’t do any worse than the non footballler Kanu

Quote Originally Posted by Bombers right foot View Post
    15 draws far too many, but we can afford 2 draws and 2 wins, time to put Tulloch on the bench, he can’t do any worse than the non footballler Kanu

Robinson just as bad - does he even get his shorts dirty! Can't believe ( apart from Grady ) you bring off Krov, Livermore and Austin to be replaced by three inferior players!!!! Sawyers was shocking in the second half and Brentford will send him a box of champagne. To stick your foot out for their goal like some f uckin moron - well that says it all!!!
    Last edited by baggieal; 11-07-2020 at 04:13 PM.

Another season in the championship as we will loose in the play pffs

I haven't seen the game today but caught the latter stages on radio but didn't pick up on the flow of the game.
    We have had 20 different goalscorers this season which sounds great but ideally you have a striker who commands the goals and we just haven't had that and hence no-one who ultimately takes that responsibility.
    Its gonna go to the wire

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer1962 View Post
    I haven't seen the game today but caught the latter stages on radio but didn't pick up on the flow of the game.
    We have had 20 different goalscorers this season which sounds great but ideally you have a striker who commands the goals and we just haven't had that and hence no-one who ultimately takes that responsibility.
    Its gonna go to the wire

Only going to the wire as we are chucking it away and Brentford are quality in all positions. I watched every second today and why bring on three inferior players!!!!! Sawyers should have gone as useless!! Harper can't even kick it. Robinson like the f uckin fairy on a theatre play and HRK completely useless!!

Drop points against Fulham and it's the play offs. Please don't anyone say today was NOT the end of the world!!! Of course it's the end of the world when a team should have been hammered out of sight and then they wake up after being gifted a goal as Sawyers sticks his leg out like some moron!!!

I thought Brunty looked good the other day
    And at least he gets the ball forward quickly

I’d have left Austin on and put Brunty on

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieSingh View Post
    I thought Brunty looked good the other day
    And at least he gets the ball forward quickly

I’d have left Austin on and put Brunty on
    Quite agree. At least Brunty cares, Harper looks as though he couldn’t give a toss.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)