+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Klopp- Another bad loser

Klopp- Another bad loser

I was disappointed to see the man in the shell suit ,start speaking to the referee ,as the teams walked off the pitch after the game today. At 3pm he ,like the rest of his back room staff must have been thinking that the 3 points were a formality. One of the main talking points was obviously the penalty debate , and on another day perhaps it would have been given.klopp said it was a penalty and he obviously had a perfect view from over 50 yards away. It would have been more creditable to give his opposition a bit more praise , after all, they could have even got beat had the ball not hit the crossbar. The problem was, they EXPECTED to win and they didn’t. Sometimes Juergen you have just got to accept the final outcome with humility and not sour grapes. You could learn a thing or two from your oppositon’s manager if you were prepared to. After all. He IS the manager of the season , for many people ,outside of the Shankly Gates.

Shell suit wearer. Always in trainers and obligatory baseball cap. Always the victim. Unshaven, scruffy b8stard. Whines a lot. In other word the perfect phooking Scouser.

The penalty debate was a non-starter, however, with the way that the game is going I can see these being given --totally wrongly!
    Joey is in front of Robertson and, although he stretches to get a toe on the ball, Robertson then clatters into him from behind and then starts trying to claim the penalty.
    The problem with the modern game is that the ball is no longer of any importance and Klopp's argument would be that Joey constituted a danger to his player because he was at full stretch and Robertson fell over him!
    Get used to it folks, this time we got the decision, however, you can bet that you will see penalties and free kicks given in exactly the same situation. Sad isn't it.

Yes, they fully expected to win, however, they can think themselves lucky that they didn't lose -----I would have loved to have heard the interview if that had been the case!

I know I'm a tad biased, but we weathered the early storm, equalised and if JBG had been match sharp he would have given us the three points! That was never a penalty in a million years!

There could have been the case, that if the ball had gone in the net,( by JBG ) could VAR have been called to decide if there was any foul on the keeper? The keeper fell to the ground ,but was he pushed? Did a Burnley player crash into him? It all happened quickly?

Klopp irritated at the result ?.....having the vast majority of possession, it was down to them to make it count - yet they squandered their chances, with greedy play and fluffed and scuffed shots by he bucketload - even the substitutions were inept - can blame noone but himself and his team for opening the door for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

Klopp irritated at the result ?.....having the vast majority of possession, it was down to them to make it count - yet they squandered their chances, with greedy play and fluffed and scuffed shots by he bucketload - even the substitutions were inept - can blame noone but himself and his team for opening the door for us.

Too bloody true! Give our lads credit for a brilliant team display ---again!!

This current run is all well and good, but it could be a nail in our coffin. There'll be the usual vacancies for managers this summer as always, and I can't imagine why any of them won't be looking at Dyche and thinking, 'Yep, that's our man'. If he doesn't get two or three job offers this summer I'll be amazed, and if he turns them all down I'll be even more amazed.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    This current run is all well and good, but it could be a nail in our coffin. There'll be the usual vacancies for managers this summer as always, and I can't imagine why any of them won't be looking at Dyche and thinking, 'Yep, that's our man'. If he doesn't get two or three job offers this summer I'll be amazed, and if he turns them all down I'll be even more amazed.
    The most likely club imo to seek the services of SD if they are relegated is Aston Villa. I really want do to see them relegated however because I just can’t stand that spiv Grealish. What a dive he took against Crystal Palace. That was an absolute Oscar.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    The most likely club imo to seek the services of SD if they are relegated is Aston Villa. I really want do to see them relegated however because I just can’t stand that spiv Grealish. What a dive he took against Crystal Palace. That was an absolute Oscar.
    That was truly laughable Outwood he should have been booked for it.

I’m really dissapointed about the fact he can’t wear a pair of shorts that fit him , and crucially he’s allowed to play with his socks rolled down, ref should tell him before he blows whistle pull them up and tape them like everyone else’s or go off.
    How can it be a rule for him and a different one for everyone else.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)