+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Face Masks to be made compulsory.

Compulsory mask wearing extended today to just about everywhere except pubs and restaurants...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...ror_newsletter

NHS being hived off (more profit for Blow Job's pals).

Building regulations loosened (more profit for Blow Job's pals).

Test and trace being increased (more profit for Blow Job's pals).

Tricky barsteward is this dude, I knew it would be horrendous if the Tories got into power with a big working majority, but I never thought it would be this bad.

Attachment 16579

Morally bankrupt - void of conscience.....and they imagine they can hide behind colourful rainbows with fake grins - pathetic bluffers...

You've been Unmasked !

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    "I don't think you should worry so much about the agenda. There's countries that are far, far more corrupt than the UK and I don't think this is leading to anything more than wearing a mask."

No facts this time Anti, this is just my opinion. Making mask wearing mandatory in shops is a politically driven decision, and the political force driving this has an agenda and will not stop at just mandatory mask wearing in shops. There will be continuing pressure for this temporary measure to become permanent and compulsory mask wearing to be extending into all public areas.

Time will tell which of us is right, if you are right, then quite soon we will all be able to throw our masks in the bin and get back to walking around like normal human beings, which of course is what should happen, if I'm right, there will be no end in sight to mask wearing in the near future, and the areas where they have to be worn will be extended. We'll see, time will tell.
    Areas where they have to be worn now extended. Didn't take very long for me to be proved right did it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Compulsory mask wearing extended today to just about everywhere except pubs and restaurants...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...ror_newsletter

NHS being hived off (more profit for Blow Job's pals).

Building regulations loosened (more profit for Blow Job's pals).

Test and trace being increased (more profit for Blow Job's pals).

Tricky barsteward is this dude, I knew it would be horrendous if the Tories got into power with a big working majority, but I never thought it would be this bad.

Attachment 16579
    BDS, Boris Derangement Syndrome, no vaccine, no known cure, even wearing a face covering offers no protection. A nice cup of tea and a lie down in a darkened room can help, but it's only a temporary respite, the ranting and raving, foaming at the mouth etc. will resume within 24 hours, every time.

Areas where they have to be worn now extended. Didn't take very long for me to be proved right did it.
    This is going to cause me great hardship having to wear a mask in museums, *********, cinemas and places of worship.---I don't go to any of those so I really feel that I am missing out! Can I claim for victimisation? WHy does it not say g a l l e r i e s?

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    This is going to cause me great hardship having to wear a mask in museums, *********, cinemas and places of worship.---I don't go to any of those so I really feel that I am missing out! Can I claim for victimisation? WHy does it not say g a l l e r i e s?
    Don't think it stops here Sub, wait until you have to wear one just to walk down the street. That's next.

Mask the families - F**k the families - Blow Job does not give a flying f**k either way...

Attachment 16586

BDS, Boris Derangement Syndrome, no vaccine, no known cure, even wearing a face covering offers no protection. A nice cup of tea and a lie down in a darkened room can help, but it's only a temporary respite, the ranting and raving, foaming at the mouth etc. will resume within 24 hours, every time.
    I have done a bit of quick research and I am 100% certain neither Blow Job or his Cabal of Cretins live anywhere near the City of Manchester, Trafford, Stockport, Oldham, Bury, Wigan, Bolton, Tameside, Rochdale and Salford in Greater Manchester; Blackburn with Darwen, Burnley, Hyndburn, Pendle, Rossendale and Preston in Lancashire; Bradford, Calderdale, and Kirklees in West Yorkshire; and Leicester.

All rammed jammed with Muslims though. Blame the Muslims eh sinkov?

Attachment 16587

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I have done a bit of quick research and I am 100% certain neither Blow Job or his Cabal of Cretins live anywhere near the City of Manchester, Trafford, Stockport, Oldham, Bury, Wigan, Bolton, Tameside, Rochdale and Salford in Greater Manchester; Blackburn with Darwen, Burnley, Hyndburn, Pendle, Rossendale and Preston in Lancashire; Bradford, Calderdale, and Kirklees in West Yorkshire; and Leicester.

All rammed jammed with Muslims though. Blame the Muslims eh sinkov?

Attachment 16587
    BDS, no breakthrough with a vaccine yet, never mind, I enjoy your increasingly hysterical rants BT, just watch that blood pressure mon ami.

No vaccine ,but very near???Or just a dream?

Human trials of Israeli-made coronavirus vaccine to begin in mid-October
    Shot developed in Defense Ministry’s secretive Institute for Biological Research has already proven effective in animals. The director of the Institute for Biological Research, Prof. Shmuel Shapira, said he believed that the vaccine would be successful.

“We have a terrific vaccine,” said Shapira holding up a vial. “There are regulatory processes that the vaccine needs to go through in order to meet the timetable you laid out.

Last month, Channel 12 news reported that the institute had made significant progress on the vaccine, achieving nearly 100 percent efficacy in animals.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)