+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Face Masks to be made compulsory.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    No vaccine ,but very near???Or just a dream?

Human trials of Israeli-made coronavirus vaccine to begin in mid-October
    Shot developed in Defense Ministry’s secretive Institute for Biological Research has already proven effective in animals. The director of the Institute for Biological Research, Prof. Shmuel Shapira, said he believed that the vaccine would be successful.

“We have a terrific vaccine,” said Shapira holding up a vial. “There are regulatory processes that the vaccine needs to go through in order to meet the timetable you laid out.

Last month, Channel 12 news reported that the institute had made significant progress on the vaccine, achieving nearly 100 percent efficacy in animals.
    BT needs a vaccine for his BDS affliction Balan, but I doubt even the Israelis, who have the answer to most things, have the answer to Boris Derangement Syndrome.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    BT needs a vaccine for his BDS affliction Balan, but I doubt even the Israelis, who have the answer to most things, have the answer to Boris Derangement Syndrome.
    sinkov --you have to admit though that BT answers to BDS and does not dispute that it exists, however, he insists that Covid19 does not exist, therefore, why would there be any need for a vaccine? Asking for a friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    sinkov --you have to admit though that BT answers to BDS and does not dispute that it exists, however, he insists that Covid19 does not exist, therefore, why would there be any need for a vaccine? Asking for a friend!
    There is little doubt that Covid-19 exists Supersub6, I just refuse to accept the control and coercion associated with the virus and Stan's blind galloping horse sitting on a charging donkey can see the death stats are made up of lies and deceit.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    There is little doubt that Covid-19 exists Supersub6, I just refuse to accept the control and coercion associated with the virus and Stan's blind galloping horse sitting on a charging donkey can see the death stats are made up of lies and deceit.
    Try to prove that that is the case ---it could prove difficult.

Exactly Supersub6. The government can tell us what they want with no way for us to verify it.

Exactly Supersub6. The government can tell us what they want with no way for us to verify it.
    As has been the case for as long as I can remember. It has always been us and them and I don't see that changing in my lifetime or beyond.
    The Untouchables springs to mind with a very large dose of Yes Minister! thrown in. We are just pawns in their game ---whatever that is.

No it's not difficult Sub, it's been pointed out on numerous occasions that the stats are misleading, Hancock admitted a couple of weeks ago that the stats were innacurate and promised an inquiry, nothing has been heard since.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    No it's not difficult Sub, it's been pointed out on numerous occasions that the stats are misleading, Hancock admitted a couple of weeks ago that the stats were innacurate and promised an inquiry, nothing has been heard since.
    I have every confidence that the results of the inquiry will come out along with those proving the existence of Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraqetc., etc.

The official death figures for covid incude anyone and everyone who has ever tested positive, even if they have since fully recovered and subsequently died of something else, even as someone pointed out, falling under a bus. The figures are a complete nonsense and considerably overstate the number who have died from Covid, but the government, for it's own very good reasons, prefers this exaggerated figure to be publicised and for some reason the media seems happy to go along with it.

All rammed jammed with Muslims though. Blame the Muslims eh sinkov?
    It's official, Covid19 is racist, headline in the Guardian, 'The virus piggybacked on racism'.

The loony left eh.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)