+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: No Tarko

No Tarko

Conor Coady added to the England squad, nothing against Coady, decent player, but you have to wonder what Tarko has done to upset Gareth, he's way down the pecking order now.

Southgate clearly does not rate Tarkowski.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Yet he's previously put him in the England team, Gareth has clearly seen a lot of Tarko and has seen something that's caused him to downgrade his previous high opinion of him. To me he seems just as good, or even better, than he was a couple of years ago, but Gareth has been seeing something he doesn't like, I just wonder what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Yet he's previously put him in the England team, Gareth has clearly seen a lot of Tarko and has seen something that's caused him to downgrade his previous high opinion of him. To me he seems just as good, or even better, than he was a couple of years ago, but Gareth has been seeing something he doesn't like, I just wonder what it is.
    The length of his todger?

The length of his todger?
    Sometimes BT you can be a very silly boy, but putting your serious head on for a minute, you watch as much football as anyone, what is it you think Gareth doesn't like ? I can see it with Pope, I can see why Gareth might not want to play him, it's why I've said all summer he won't be going to Chelsea, but not Tarko, I really can't work out why he's fallen out with him.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Sometimes BT you can be a very silly boy, but putting your serious head on for a minute, you watch as much football as anyone, what is it you think Gareth doesn't like ? I can see it with Pope, I can see why Gareth might not want to play him, it's why I've said all summer he won't be going to Chelsea, but not Tarko, I really can't work out why he's fallen out with him.
    I feel humiliated and needlessly reprimanded sinkov.

The stats clearly show Tarkowski is the best English born centre half from last season's showing. He has had a couple of international games and done better than OKAY, the week in week out media reports are usually rave reviews, he's won more Man of the Match awards than you can shake a stick at.

He's the first outfield player on SD's team sheet I reckon, he's injury free, does not accumulate a lot of needless yellow cards, he's always fully fit and from all accounts is a model professional football player.

Southgate has obviously seen Tarkowski in the shower and jealousy has undoubtedly got the better of old penalty miss. The length of Tarkowski's todger can be the only reason Southgate refuses to pick him and have the Oldham lad anywhere near his missus. "Very silly boy" my arse!

To many silly yellow cards,..and He could/should have had reds.,...just my opinion

He plays for a "small" northern club!!! If he was sold to UTD he'd be in every squad in the future. Is that too cynical!?? I don't think so.

Southgate looks a bit like Freddie Mercury in his final days to me.. Time he retired..

I’ll bite sinkov
    He’s the wrong colour

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)