+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: Face Masks to be made compulsory.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    It's official, Covid19 is racist, headline in the Guardian, 'The virus piggybacked on racism'.

The loony left eh.
    A serious discussion needs to take place on this issue sinkov. The leafy suburbs seem to be exempt from COVID-19 and lockdowns but the Audley Range's and Nelson's of this world are getting it in the neck from all ends.

Is it poverty or a point blank refusal to "comply" that is causing these quite extraordinary measures?

When I was doing tv rounds in Blackburn and near the Audley Range area I was went into this house and there must have been 30 - 40 chairs all lined against the sides of this room.....just saying like. But then there was not this social distancing, but habits are habits?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    A serious discussion needs to take place on this issue sinkov. The leafy suburbs seem to be exempt from COVID-19 and lockdowns but the Audley Range's and Nelson's of this world are getting it in the neck from all ends.

Is it poverty or a point blank refusal to "comply" that is causing these quite extraordinary measures?
    Neither, it's dodgy stats and a government desperate to shift the blame for this shambles onto the general public.

Just on the racism nonsense, I can remember the press briefing when the report into it was published. Halfway through the summary Whitty, I think it was he, said that one thing had taken them by surprise, in all previous pandemics it was the indigineous population that had suffered most, and minorities had had better outcomes, this was the first time it had been the other way round. I thought immediately, don't go there, that's not what the Left want to hear. No one picked him up on it, no one questioned why previous pandemics had not adversely affected minorities, if poverty caused by racism was the root cause, and I've never heard it mentioned since, by anyone. Which surprises me not one little bit.

thought this summed up the blubbering discharge of those in "governance"....perfectly.

I have read and read and researched and researched again and again, face masks are futile, social distancing at two metres is the best defence against catching the corona virus.

So why are we being forced to wear face masks but not social distance? Bizarre does not quite cover it.

It is bizarre BT, face masks are not a new technology, they have been around a long time, and I'm fairly sure that by 2020 medical and scientific experts would know what they would and would not protect against. The sum of this worlwide medical and scientific knowledge was utilised in the Government guidelines to shops etc allowed to re-open on July 4th, it said that wearing face masks offered no protection to the wearer snd very little, if any, to anyone else. There had been no subsequent tests or trials of face masks but literally days after the government said they were useless they made it compulsory to wear them in shops.

Bizarre hardly begins to cover it.

No it's not difficult Sub, it's been pointed out on numerous occasions that the stats are misleading, Hancock admitted a couple of weeks ago that the stats were innacurate and promised an inquiry, nothing has been heard since.
    At last the results are in, PHE has admitted their death rate figures are indeed misleading, or you could say just plain wrong. Instead of claiming everyone who has died after testing positive as a covid death, no matter the real/actual cause of death, they are now just recording those who have tested positive in the last 28 days as a covid death, better but still inaccurate, as it doesn't take into account false postives and still ignores the actual cause of death, which may have nothing at all to do with covid.

It does though reduce the deaths recorded from Covid by more than 5,000 overall, covid deaths in June, July and August from 2,086 to 574, and over the last two days from 172 to 26. That is some fecking big lie they've been telling us about this virus, Project Fear on steroids.

At last the results are in, PHE has admitted their death rate figures are indeed misleading, or you could say just plain wrong. Instead of claiming everyone who has died after testing positive as a covid death, no matter the real/actual cause of death, they are now just recording those who have tested positive in the last 28 days as a covid death, better but still inaccurate, as it doesn't take into account false postives and still ignores the actual cause of death, which may have nothing at all to do with covid.

It does though reduce the deaths recorded from Covid by more than 5,000 overall, covid deaths in June, July and August from 2,086 to 574, and over the last two days from 172 to 26. That is some fecking big lie they've been telling us about this virus, Project Fear on steroids.
    More proof, if it were needed, that they only tell you what THEY want you to know and believe and you call me a cynic because I take no notice. You are learning, however, rather too slowly for your own comfort. There are lies, damn lies and statistics!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    More proof, if it were needed, that they only tell you what THEY want you to know and believe and you call me a cynic because I take no notice. You are learning, however, rather too slowly for your own comfort. There are lies, damn lies and statistics!
    There's the old Stalinist trick in play here I suspect Sub, if the lie you tell is big enough, most people will believe it. Everyone tells little white lies at some point, they're acceptable, but most decent people will baulk at telling fecking great big ones, so when their governments tell them
    a great big fecking lie they assume it must be the truth. And we're being lied to on an epic scale regarding the dangers of Covid19. And inevitably a lot of people think it must be the truth and are falling for it. The misleading death statistics are being exposed, but how much publicity will this get, have the BBC and Lefty media reported on this ? I don't know, but I'll be very surprised if it's given much prominence.

There's the old Stalinist trick in play here I suspect Sub, if the lie you tell is big enough, most people will believe it. Everyone tells little white lies at some point, they're acceptable, but most decent people will baulk at telling fecking great big ones, so when their governments tell them
    a great big fecking lie they assume it must be the truth. And we're being lied to on an epic scale regarding the dangers of Covid19. And inevitably a lot of people think it must be the truth and are falling for it. The misleading death statistics are being exposed, but how much publicity will this get, have the BBC and Lefty media reported on this ? I don't know, but I'll be very surprised if it's given much prominence.
    By now Councillor Jim told us we would all be dead if we refused to take orders from Whitehall and our local Borough Councils. Funnily enough, the UK daily death toll average is actually falling.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)