+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Face Masks to be made compulsory.

The poor souls in Yemen will need more than face masks to protect them now. Just how morally bankrupt is Blow Job..?

https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/con...content_digest

Is B T on the wind up again ? Has he started to 'poke up' the fire? Could it be that the child bride has stopped all of B T's bad habits ,and thus his reactions? Burnley are wining games ,so why this sudden virus attack,to his left side brain? Please ,virus is a vague term ,its really something more mysterious ''Microvita''.

A new interpretation of quantum theory is proposed, based on microvita. An experimental test of the microvita hypothesis in the area of quantum physics is suggested. Microvita are related to viruses, and may help explain the origin of life and evolution of species through the creation and addition of new genes. Just saying like!

Say BT , do you know where I can buy thousands of cheap masks ? The type that usually falls of the back of a lorry?

Salutations !

BT Are you sure you know why this conflict is in the Yemen? Great to know your way of thinking, (if it is at all possible to understand, never mind ''to know? Why ,how it started ?'' Greetings bro.

You are missing my point Balan. Blow Job and his cabal of cretins are making the wearing of face masks mandatory whilst restocking the Saudi weapon arsenal to take out a few hundred thousand harmless Yemeni civilians.

You are missing the point B T. How come the Saudis are firing /attacking ' a few hundred thousand harmless Yemeni civilians.' How can they be harmless when the Houthis are firing rockets on Saudi Arabia? Why fire rockets at another country?They are very poor mountain people,Yet they have an arsenal of weapons,wow, goodness knows what they have you name it .

Oh the latest message from Yemen.....From the Houthi rebel fighters aimed at mobilizing more fighters for the Iranian-backed Houthi movement, in Sanaa, Yemen.
    'Yemen's Houthi rebels claim 'bank of targets' in Israel, Saudi Arabia and UAE
    Iranian media reports Yemenite militants possess military capability to reach Israel's southernmost city of Eilat, Israeli cargo ships in southern Red Sea, with a missile or drone strike targeting Israeli targets could occur in the coming weeks. Goat herders can fire sophisticated rockets?? No way Iran is doing it !!! Wake up !

I have told you ,Iran wants chaos in the middle east,and they have the poor people ,their proxy groups to do this , Hamas ,Hezbullah and the Houthis in Yemen. Iran just supplies rockets and encourages resistance , plus some dollars helps.

The Houthis with Iran's help could sink all British oil tankers in the Red Sea by taking over the coastal ports in Yemen,plus controlling, patrolling the Red Sea. But just let them fire on us ,that's an act of war .I can only see a few F35 I ,taking off,lesson No 1

Iran is indeed a vile regime launching attacks on international shipping and imprisoning foreign nationals on trumped up charges. They are locked in a power struggle for control in the Middle East with the Saudis and for all the concerns we have about Saudi Arabia and their record on human rights it is clear who the West is backing.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I actually had to wear one this week when I visited the Optician. I didn't have to wear it in the shop, just while he was carrying out the eyesight test. Out of curiosity I decided to walk from the car park to the shop with it on, just to see like, but I couldn't see, my breath coming out at the top end where it was covering my nose, fogged up my glasses and I was struggling to see where I was going. So I took it off for my own safety.
    Episode two of the Great Muzzle Mania this morning, I had to go to the Health Centre to pick up a prescription and so had to put the muzzle on, I walked in and was promptly asked why I hadn't waited outside until told to enter, as per the sign by the side of the door. 'Sorry, didn't see any sign, as soon as I put the mask on my glasses steam up, and I can't see any signs, let alone read them'. The girl just laughed and said that as I was now inside I might as well stay.

While walking round Clitheroe I did a bit of a survey, out of curiosity. Out of the first 35 people I encountered just 5 were muzzled, which confirmed my estimate from the week before that between 10% and 20% of people are wearing their face nappies voluntarliy, yet the media are still claiming the number is much, much higher. Why are they lying about it ?

Meanwhile in Blackburn they've had 114 positive tests in two weeks, most from a few households of Asians, that's not a pandemic, it's not an epidemic, it's minor outbreak in one area, they know why and it's easily containable. Statistically the chance of even one person dying from this number of positives tests in two weeks is negligible, but they're threatening to put 148,000 people into lockdown and force them to wear muzzles whenever they venture outside.

Truly we live in a lunatic asylum.

Guys. You aren't wearing a mask right if its bothering you! Make sure its tight above the nose and it won't steam your glasses!

Gotta remember, its not just about you, but a collective. If you are proud to be a Brit, be proud to wear a mask because you never know, you could be saving someones life.

Just be sure to wear it tight, and correctly. You may as well not wear one at all if you don't wear it right.

Quote Originally Posted by antifootball View Post
    ....... If you are proud to be a Brit, be proud to wear a mask because you never know, you could be saving someones life.
    Just be sure to wear it tight, and correctly. You may as well not wear one at all if you don't wear it right.

commendable words - anti.....I assume you'll be wearing the requisite attire ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    ....Blow Job and his cabal of cretins are making the wearing of face masks mandatory whilst restocking the Saudi weapon arsenal to take out a few hundred thousand harmless Yemeni civilians.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)