+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Face Masks to be made compulsory.

Face Masks to be made compulsory.

Blow Job has finally cracked.

He is now making the wearing of face masks mandatory in shops and "confined" spaces.

Call me anti-social because I ain't wearing one!

I'm not convinced it's a done deal yet BT, the very same story, almost word for word was in the Express on Friday, but the pressure from the authoritarian Left to get us all muzzled is building up a head of steam. Boris has resisted so far, he might dig his heels in, he might not, but once again BDS has clouded your judgement, Nippy up in Scotland has already muzzled the Jocks, if Boris was so inclined we would have been muzzled also by now, this is not something he seeks, but your BDS is deep-seated, and there's no cure.

Does it say just how you have to wear a face mask?

Can we not just put brown paper bags over our heads with holes cut out for our eyes. Be much cheaper and the paper is recyclable.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Does it say just how you have to wear a face mask?
    Sub - as mentioned by Sinkov....as of now, there'snothing absolute - but i'd say that much as with the wearing of masks on public transport - if you found it "Distressing" - then you dont have to wear one - so imagine the same would apply in retail premises. As for how to wear one (if You decided so) or what that one should be - i'd say thats for you to decide.

here's a few examples....anything goes - Sinkov.

I actually had to wear one this week when I visited the Optician. I didn't have to wear it in the shop, just while he was carrying out the eyesight test. Out of curiosity I decided to walk from the car park to the shop with it on, just to see like, but I couldn't see, my breath coming out at the top end where it was covering my nose, fogged up my glasses and I was struggling to see where I was going. So I took it off for my own safety.

They can please themselves, but like BT I won't be wearing one.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I actually had to wear one this week when I visited the Optician. I didn't have to wear it in the shop, just while he was carrying out the eyesight test. Out of curiosity I decided to walk from the car park to the shop with it on, just to see like, but I couldn't see, my breath coming out at the top end where it was covering my nose, fogged up my glasses and I was struggling to see where I was going. So I took it off for my own safety.

They can please themselves, but like BT I won't be wearing one.
    that moisture sounds nasty - Sinkov.....all those tightly packed molecules - so imagine if a tiny bug / mite got through those small holes or big spaces around the face mask....it'd have a field day in those damp fungy conditions, - could easily catch a cold or get a chest infection - not good for your lungs either....and what of the exhaled Co2 being breathed back in - again and again, restricting natural Oxygen intake....thats toxic acid for blood....all very unhealthy and certainly - Distressing !

The bottom line is Norder, as we both know, this has nothing to do with the virus or our health, it's all about control. You will submit to what we tell you, just get used to it.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)