+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is the reality?

I have no concerns about it being completed, its just a plss take that its taking so long and we have to endure more of the shilt pinata chops is serving with the media creaming his ego when we can all see we are very lucky to be safe, we have gone through the majority of the season with our defenders as top scorers.
    A lot of people think because its taking so long its bad news, when in reality its good news.

The directors tests would have been completed within a few weeks, the Prem are using the takeover as leverage to get their own way on the piracy thing. They are making the Saudi's jump through hoops and get everything above board. It is a business first and foremost, maybe not to us fans, but to the Prem and PIF this is big business, with the eyes of the world watching. It will be watertight. It wouldnt suprise me if the Saudi's actually end up buying the rights to live matches.

One thing is for certain, Saudi Arabia will not back down from this, they will get the deal done rather than lose face. People in Saudi are as excited as we are, they cant wait to have a top flight club, think i said before, you can actually get currency (obviously not legal tender) with the Newcastle crest on. Everything will be in place and once its approved, things will be done swiftly, Brucie will be gone before he even hears that its gone through. Make no mistake, Saudi Arabia will already have a manager lined up, new sponsors, new players

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    I have no concerns about it being completed, its just a plss take that its taking so long and we have to endure more of the shilt pinata chops is serving with the media creaming his ego when we can all see we are very lucky to be safe, we have gone through the majority of the season with our defenders as top scorers.
    A lot of people think because its taking so long its bad news, when in reality its good news.

The directors tests would have been completed within a few weeks, the Prem are using the takeover as leverage to get their own way on the piracy thing. They are making the Saudi's jump through hoops and get everything above board. It is a business first and foremost, maybe not to us fans, but to the Prem and PIF this is big business, with the eyes of the world watching. It will be watertight. It wouldnt suprise me if the Saudi's actually end up buying the rights to live matches.

One thing is for certain, Saudi Arabia will not back down from this, they will get the deal done rather than lose face. People in Saudi are as excited as we are, they cant wait to have a top flight club, think i said before, you can actually get currency (obviously not legal tender) with the Newcastle crest on. Everything will be in place and once its approved, things will be done swiftly, Brucie will be gone before he even hears that its gone through. Make no mistake, Saudi Arabia will already have a manager lined up, new sponsors, new players
    Exactly. I mean, let's just say it passed weeks ago and we were told weeks ago. What would be different apart from Ashley gone. We would have the same squad of players regardless, Bruce would still be manager until the end of the season regardless.
    All the noise in my opinion from our fans is because they want their refunds. If I was still going they could keep my money as long as Ashley was gone. Lets be honest, they have been giving him money for fûck all back for 13 yr.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)