Evening bonny lads and lasses,

On the sad evening of losing Wor Jackie, reflecting in on the Watford match and what I have read in articles since the final whistle has blown.

All the usual noises - "Bruise has done a fantastic job", "2 moments of madness", "game was under control", "miracle that NUFC were safe so soon, Credit to Bruise."

Looking at that team & the lack of managerial skill is really disappointing / depressing.

When giving the ball to ASM to do something brilliant doesn't work, we lose. When we take a lead it's rare to can maintain it.

This wasn't an anomaly this was the norm - to be seen as the writing on the wall for next season.

I'm so tired of waiting for the takeover to go through.
I'm completely sick of seeing Bruise's mashed up broken nosed fat stupid face.
I'm exhausted with the nonsense that comes out of his mouth when he's tired to justify the failures of incompetent tactical set up and lack of quality in the squad.

I was raised to detest liars, which is why I hated Pardew, this privilege now extends to the Charlatan Bruise.

Today was the truth, beyond game 38 of this protracted, disjointed season NUFC are in very very big trouble if we do not get new owners and a new manager.

Another concern is that the PL will continue to play politics with the Take Over and delay in deep into the Transfer window.

We need Bruise out, new manager in and new signing in ASAP - you know, like a well run club.

However as I said at the top of the post, I can't help but feel depressed by the state of things.