+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Swansea v Leeds United ***Matchday Thread***

Yep take the point - this lot are decent at home.

Wtf???

Just hope we're tiring them out, cos there's not much threat on show

Not been good this..an injection of pablo is much needed 2nd half.

do we think a point is enough though? not sure myself

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Not been good this..an injection of pablo is much needed 2nd half.
    Get Pablo on - at least he'd pass to a Leeds player

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    do we think a point is enough though? not sure myself
    Not enough, but looking like what we might have to be satisfied with (and after that half, I'd be glad of it!)

Ayling giving away possession with his Hollywood passes. And a really stupid free kick for Bamford to giveaway..guy was under pressure and he deals with it for him by pushing him right in front of the limesman. Some.players intelligence baffles me at times.

Quote Originally Posted by denver11 View Post
    Ayling giving away possession with his Hollywood passes. And a really stupid free kick for Bamford to giveaway..guy was under pressure and he deals with it for him by pushing him right in front of the limesman. Some.players intelligence baffles me at times.
    Absolutely agree about Ayling - either a rubbish long pass or he just gets tackled on the touchline. Harrison very annonymous but, to be fair, not much useful service to him and normal service has been resumed with Roberts who (as usual) looks clueless and massively out of his depth.

Bring on Pablo and I would love to see Shackleton get more than his usual 2 mins.

Big 2nd half coming up.

Come on Leeds.

MOT

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)