+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Stoke arta our safety equation

Stoke arta our safety equation

Stoke 2 Birmingham 0

Stoke on 49pts, six points clear of us with an eleven goal better goal difference.

Leeds win at Swansea 1-0. Just need four more points to be promoted. Who do they laik next ?

Conway's young 'uns

If Brentford don't win at ooam to Preston on Wednesday neet then Leeds just need a win against us on Thursday to go up.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    If Brentford don't win at ooam to Preston on Wednesday neet then Leeds just need a win against us on Thursday to go up.
    I can't wait for our owners to explain our relegation

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    I can't wait for our owners to explain our relegation
    They won't Exile , they'll go underground and leave Spud to face the backlash .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    They won't Exile , they'll go underground and leave Spud to face the backlash .
    What without any prompting?

I suppose the only saving grace to our visit to Elland Road on Thursday is that there won't be 36k morons there full of bile and hate and our fans won't have to pay £42 for the privilege of witnessing it .

That's it I'm afraid because there's feck all else positives to go on .

Miracles can happen, I've just seen one at Bournemouth.
    Never looked like scoring for 65 minutes, you'd have put your house on Leicester winning by 2 or 3.
    Keeper smacks a goal kick up his centre half's arse on the edge of his own box, then brings their player down and gives a penalty away.
    A minute later centre half misses a long ball and Bournemouth's striker scores his first goal in 39 games and centre half gets sent off for wrestling him in the back of the net. Then an own goal, then same striker gets his 2nd goal in 39 games. Crazy.
    Defending 10 times worse than ours at Deepdale. Unbelievable Jeff.