+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Paul Warne Column

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    A football club should be run like the real world. Your just a number, once you are of no use to your employer time to go. Wood I can't knock him what's he's done for our club but the championship now is beyond him. Same with Price Jones McDonald. Clarke & Vassell also.
    I am sure that you don't understand what life in the real world consists of. I did ask you, do you live a few streets away from where you were born? Did you work at BSC from being 16 to retirement?

I suspect that you did.

You didn't reply last time.

You have never been out and grabbed a big slice of life. And even if you did, you wouldn't know what to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    You have never been out and grabbed a big slice of life. And even if you did, you wouldn't know what to do with it.
    Slap some dripping on it?

Sorry CAM. He gets up my snout somewhat. Apologies.

Sorry CAM. He gets up my snout somewhat. Apologies.
    Only sometimes? He's one of only two posters to have been banned for persistently getting up snouts.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Only sometimes? He's one of only two posters to have been banned for persistently getting up snouts.

Yeah, once you cross that white line .....

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    Yeah, once you cross that white line .....
    Sniffing or snorting?

I am sure that you don't understand what life in the real world consists of. I did ask you, do you live a few streets away from where you were born? Did you work at BSC from being 16 to retirement?

I suspect that you did.

You didn't reply last time.

I don't know what planet your living on? Does BSC still exist? I worked at English Steel BSC for 16 years before it was privatised. I live bout 25 to 30 miles from where I was born. I know more than enough about the real world. I've lived it. I haven't walked round with a paper bag over my head all my life! It's just I'm not a Warney boy. That's a world that doesn't exist only to him!

And maybe 8 or 9 thousand proper Millers fans, who don't live in your delusional world

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    With a bit of luck he'll become two of three.

Gru, a friendly word of advice.
    As far as I know you haven't played professional football or been a coach or manager in football league, so Paul Warne knows more than you.
    Obviously you are entitled to their opinion like everyone else, but to keep repeating something doesn't make it correct, step down from your pedestal every now and then, and breath the same air as the rest of us, you might like it.
    Kind regards TLC.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast