+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Paul Warne Column

Paul Warne Column

The Millers boss writes for the Advertiser.

https://bit.ly/2Okjpvi

What an open minded guy he is. Cheers Warney enjoyed reading that. Make sure you pick up the dog poo when out on walkies.

I'm feeling quite optimistic for next season to be honest.

Warne and co. will have learnt from their previous experiences. I've got a good feeling!!!!

Think signing speedy wingers is good we do need more of a goal threat. I do worry about our defence tho because we will be punished for sloppy mistakes unlike in div 1. It will be difficult but if Warne has learned lessons from last time we may have a chance.

There’s me thinking that PW would have bought an American pit bull with numerous scars and a missing ear.

He doesn't mention Norwich City at all.
    Keeping very quiet on that one

I get tizer every week but never read what Warney Richard Wood Paul Davies say cause I'm not into their way how on the playing side how club is run. I like to see some character in a Roth U side. This good human beings way takes that away. But I'm open to the idea of the present management team realising we need something extra in the championship.

If he's brave and sets up the team to win a game not just put 10 players behind the ball and keeps woody out of the team then we should be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    I get tizer every week but never read what Warney Richard Wood Paul Davies say cause I'm not into their way how on the playing side how club is run. I like to see some character in a Roth U side. This good human beings way takes that away. But I'm open to the idea of the present management team realising we need something extra in the championship.
    And there in a nutshell is your problem. You shut your mind to those who see things differently. I'm not saying you should change your mind, but not listening to alternative ideas is ridiculous.

It's not 10 men behind the ball but with players good enough to support the lone striker. We need 3 in midfield. Formation in the championship got to be 4-5-1. How it's looking now new keeper; Olosunde Ihiekwe Robertson new left back; Ogbene Lindsay new midfielder Crooks or Wlies Miller; new lone striker big enough

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast