+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Meisler

No way he'll drop him, won't want to disrupt a winning team. Anyone seen the wide angle clip of yesterday's goal and seen Meslier sprinting whole length of the pitch to celebrate the goal, he's bl00dy quick?

Seems to have a pretty level heaad too for a ****ager.

t e e n a g e r

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    I've said on other threads.

Our defense just looks better with him back there than Kiko. He's not prone to clown like moves and sudden bursts of trying to be a midfielder.

I think he's good enough to be our keep next year in the prem. Kasper did it and Mesliers just as good.

If MB puts him in it's probably because Orta told him to. can't see any other reason he would.
    The only way he won't play is if the hand he hurt against stoke flares up. If he is ok and doesn't play well MB is a real Mad Man.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post

Yvon Pouliquen
    Nous joignons la somme de €6,679,283.09.
    Merci
    Andrea Radrizzani

*I'll forfeit my translation fee too.
    Hummm tried to work my head around this does it say that our owner has forked out that coin about Meslier? If it is true that is great business. But then again my head doesn't work to good nowadays so it might be making it up lol

Quote Originally Posted by Silentman View Post
    No way he'll drop him, won't want to disrupt a winning team. Anyone seen the wide angle clip of yesterday's goal and seen Meslier sprinting whole length of the pitch to celebrate the goal, he's bl00dy quick?
    https://mobile.twitter.com/LUFC/stat...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    The sprint is awesome, but I thought the response from Bielsa was priceless!

Phil Hay is saying Meslier is one of our top targets and we have set aside up to €6 mill to sign him once promotion is secured.

Did anyone see the press conference from MB, When asked if White would play in Phillips role he said probably, When asked about Kiko and Meslier he said i dont define the team yet, Very strange....

Quote Originally Posted by pete1967b View Post
    Did anyone see the press conference from MB, When asked if White would play in Phillips role he said probably, When asked about Kiko and Meslier he said i dont define the team yet, Very strange....
    The quote I saw was "I didn’t define the team yet so I prefer the players to know first and after I can make a statement”, so it's more about letting the players know who is in the team first, before telling the assembled masses (as it should be)?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)