+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Stan Petrov gets his coaching badges

Stan Petrov gets his coaching badges

Get him in get Terry out! Simple as that..

Frying pan and fire spring to mind here Dave. "Anyone has to be better than this mob" attitude won't do. We don’t want nice Villa legends, we want a b4stard of the highest order.

I don’t want him to marry my daughter, I just want him to rattle this club into shape, and win matches.

I would be open to him being manager. Gareth Barry player/assistant manager.

I did like Hoddle's reading of the game when we played Wolves, we really could use some of that expertise - for all that has been said about the current coaching staff, we just don't have the players nor the depth. It's a massive problem!

Yes we do need a rough nut, are we saying Stan is not?
    I would have like to have seen Smith more animated on the touchline with the players rather than whinging at the 3rd ref, someone, dare I say it Like Bilich, did you see him restling with the blackburn player yesterday?
    If smith comes out now all guns firing, I will just say.....too late mate!

I would be open to Stan taking JT’s place as he looks like moving on anyway. I want DS to stay. Consistently is needed, something we haven’t had for years and he’s the best manager we’ve had in a long time IMO. Hell, he even got us to a cup final. It could be said he is the reason we got into the Prem. perhaps it was a year too early. Should he pay the price for that? We are a far stronger team than the one that went down last time with lots to build on....and it’s his team. It helps of course that he’s one of our own.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)