+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fitba

Fitba

Anyone bothering watching it at the mo?

I'm finding it pretty bobbins without crowds and find meself turning
    it off after aboot half off an hour.

The only games I've seen out have been Leicester, in the hope that they qualify
    for Europe as it's a good crack here when weird continental away fans
    come to visit.

That said, watching their hapless Sunday league antics yesterday was piss funny.

That game yesterday was mental,there was no way at half time that you couldn't see anything but a Leicester victory and then after a mad two minutes in the second half Bournemouth took advantage
    Notts are on BT Sport on the 25th for the semi final of the playoffs and whoever wins (which will be Notts obviously) will be in the final at Wembley on 2nd August

Cooommmeee On You Piieessss!!!!

Divvent youse tinpot non leagues clubs of two legs of an semi final?

It's all changed because of the Coronavirus,one leg at Meadow Lane,no extra time and straight to penalties if it a draw after 90 mins

Tinpot

Quote Originally Posted by kel_ View Post
    Divvent youse tinpot non leagues clubs of two legs of an semi final?
    The FA Trophy semi final is two legs should it go ahead,I've still got my ticket for the Notts home leg as no refunds are being offered due to might yet still go ahead (but I can't see supporters being allowed in tbh)

Watch about ten minutes. Watching one episode of gommorrah per day, as im making it last. Ill watch it all again in about a year, theres loads of stuff you wont get first time. That Patrizia is one classy babe. Football is so yesterday. Same thing over and over.

I divn’t of Sky, but I got one of them Now TV stick thingys with a months Sky Sport included. I figured I could watch the playoff-ofs, a couple of Grand Prix and some cricket but also some Premier League stuff if I could be bothered. I’ve already sussed out that 95% of the players in the Prem are mediocre, to say the least, with only the other 5% being worth a few quid more. Watching without a crowd emphasises the flaws in the football and highlights the fannying around. Beyond those few players, quite how anyone in that league gets more that a couple of grand a week is beyond me. I’ve found the Championship a bit more entertaining and some of the playoff games were OK, even though Andover’s lads didn’t really turn up. For me, it’s really underlined the inequality in football, with the top few Clubs romping away with all the money - mainly because they has a bit to start with - while those at the bottom struggle and will never catch up. Of course this was already reasonably well known but it’s now patently obvious. Many are calling for a root and branch examination of how football operates in this country but it’s already too late because of all the vested interests. So, at the end of the month I’ll leave the TV stick alone, and get a daily sports pass when Carlisle are on. That’ll be never than.

Haw, Griffie. I can recommend an iptv provider for your stick that gets you EVERYTHING including movies, foreign channels, box sets ect and has every efl game (including the cumbrains) for 50 an year. I paid 40 and I think it may be that as an offer at the moment. Send me an mongbook message if you’re interested

You did well putting up that Overrated Bands thread kel 'over there' with 164 replies,you should start a few more
    I tried to help by suggesting the Pet Shop Boys but to be honest I was hoping that you would take the bait

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)