+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just who is this idiot 12 year old from Solihul?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledvillan View Post
    These social forums you speak of, I assume are just social hubs for people to meet and share an opinion. Virtual, online pubs if you like, very much like Footymad. Now if I don’t like a pub, I don’t go in. If you don’t like ‘Wokeland’ don’t go in, simples.

The thing with ‘Wokes’ is, that their aim is to not only take offence at everything but to take offence at everything, for everyone else. The only thing that they hate more than society, is being ignored by society. So ingore them.

It’s like kicking the sh1t out of them, but passively
    This post made me smile, Exiled. I'm sticking to the Tavern - it's happy to welcome both Stella drinking salad dodgers and carrot juice drinking fairies born under toadstools.

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Agreed.
    Back to our main subject. Anyone heard anymore about this lad? I mean, was he actually a Villa fan or just a randon keyboard warrior?
    No, nothing, Dave. Just that he'd been arrested and police are investigating ... If he is a Villa fan, he's getting a ban for life ... Those comments don't represent the majority of Villa fans and reasonable people know that ... the unreasonable ones aren't worth worrying about. I'd recommend just frequenting our little establishment here, Dave. Sometimes one or two of us even say something sensible. Sometimes. Giggles.

Like our Bongo 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by MissWinnie View Post
    This post made me smile, Exiled. I'm sticking to the Tavern - it's happy to welcome both Stella drinking salad dodgers and carrot juice drinking fairies born under toadstools.
    Hey Tinker-Bell, get off ya bl00dy toadstool and open the bl00dy Tavern

Hey Tinker-Bell, get off ya bl00dy toadstool and open the bl00dy Tavern
    Just resting my wings, Mr Impatient. Now, if you could make yourself useful, and help me get the place ready for opening, instead of insulting your favourite fairymaid, then I'd be able to open up much more quickly ...

Ok, you can drag yourself off that empty crate of Stella now, Exiled. Tavern is open!

These social forums you speak of, I assume are just social hubs for people to meet and share an opinion. Virtual, online pubs if you like, very much like Footymad. Now if I don’t like a pub, I don’t go in. If you don’t like ‘Wokeland’ don’t go in, simples.

The thing with ‘Wokes’ is, that their aim is to not only take offence at everything but to take offence at everything, for everyone else. The only thing that they hate more than society, is being ignored by society. So ingore them.

It’s like kicking the sh1t out of them, but passively
    This is such a brilliantly written post Exiled......hats off to you sir.

As a fellow Albion fan I happen to be friends with Stripes on a personal level and agree with all of his points and with everyone else on here.

I made the same point about “All lives being equal” on our forum and got some stick from a certain “Woke” type.

I also made the point that the default position of our Ultra Left Wing BBC and most of the “Luvvies” of all colours these days is that if you’re a white male of over 40 then you’re a racist.

If you're white and drive a white van you’re a racist.

If you work in a warehouse and your White you’re a racist.

If you’re white and you’re a football fan then there’s absolutely no question you’re a racist!

This is now how even our own 16-25 year old university educated kids tend to view even their own parents in my opinion.

I worked in the grocery trade from 84-91 and my clientele was mainly Pakistani and Indian.

I got on well with 95% of them but a good chunk were out and out racists.

The Pakistanis hated the Indians and vice versa.........the Indians were ruthless in their hatred.

5% I would guess hated each other and hated us whites too and made it plain by the disdain they treated me with!

Racists come in all colours but these days the only colour seems to be white.

Great to see such good posting between fans rather than the bitching of previous years as well.

Perfectly summed up Mick, I didn't personally witness much racism growing up in Birmingham but the majority of what I saw came from what we now call BAME groups. Myself and 2 school friends were chased by 3 of them on our way home in the 80's, they were a good bit older than us, we took refuge in a crowded bus shelter. I don't ever recall seeing anything the other way except at football as an adult once or twice by a solitary idiot.

Our school was at least 1/3rd non-whites and we all got along well, there was never any divisions.

Yes level headed conversation and not a snowflake in site!
    I work in Birmingham and as a white man, I work with all races and cultures, we share and celebrate religious events and celebrations, there is not a hint of racism. I look forward to someone who's of Indian decent celebrating a birthday because we all get samosas, yum. When its my birthday, we all get cream cakes, yum.
    Desite our beliefs, everyone dresses up for our Christmas party and family members are invited, its a great celebration. All good, until all these lefties stoked up the word Racism and blm!
    Why, We ask? Why are they trying to wreck the progress. It really annoys me. Racism works as stated with all colours and should not be seen a word to describe just White on black.

I worked for TaTa cars for a while out in Pune India, here is where I witnessed luxury and poverty and just who is priviledged! I also witnessed hate crime, we would call it racism, this was not someone saying a word that, thanks to snowflakes means something offensive but physical beatings, these were always Indian v Pakistani, I was completed shocked and asked my taxi driver to call the police but he said to me, this is normal, look over there, the police are just walking past. So when I see or hear people trying to stir up racial hatred it makes my blood boil, especially in the UK, people do not understand how tolerent we are as a nation.
    I would suggest all these middle class lefties take a trip out there, they will comeback with a different opinion for sure!!!
    My advice to these activists is simple, shut up and get on with life and drop the hatred!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)