+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just who is this idiot 12 year old from Solihul?

Just who is this idiot 12 year old from Solihul?

A so called aston villa fan has shamed the great name of our club, people calling all villa fans racist.
    Obviously he is a minor so we should be careful what we say but he knew what he was doing, how does a boy so young, know about the KKK? Parents? School,mates?
    Disgusting comments and threats, that is if it was him, could it have been his brother, father or could it have been a prank that backfired from a blue nose. We should at least find out who he's Family are and have the parents apologise for those tweets, I cannot say I agree with all this political theatre at the minute but there is no place for such langauge, I am suprized Saha actually played. The palace players seemed to be fired up yesterday especially Zaha and Benteke, could have been the tweet?
    I don't know if anyone has any intel on this cretin but I would like it not to be associated to my club!

I think the players are professional enough to not associate such behaviour with their fellow professionals and Mings/Konsa are themselves black.

Whether it's a nose or not, football supporters are a cross section of society and all clubs have their own share of idiots. I don't lay the full blame at the door of this lad, he's probably heard it from his elders and hasn't got the maturity to think for himself. I have seen grown men at games shout abuse in the faces of black stewards when they have politely and professionally done their job, some people just have the tiniest of minds with no care whatsoever about how this makes others feel.

If anyone is calling ALL Villa fans racist then don't respond - they're equally mindless.

With the topic on YT, we are getting tagged as racists! This does not sit well with me and find it hard to resist a repost but I will take your advice WCV and ignore the ignortant.

12 years effing old?, think about that for a second, 12 years old!!! My lad is 12 in a few weeks and is not allowed an Insta account until he’s legally allowed to when he’s 13. Unless I manage the account and am legally responsible for it. Mom or Dad, in this case, should be in trouble.

Of course, he didn’t pick it up off the ground, racism is a learned mindset. All the photos are sourced online, so seize all of his social media accounts, and take all his cohorts down. Throw the book at em all. Somewhere along the line, there is an adult peddling this vomit. Educate the kid and his pals, jail the scumbag(s) 18 and over for a full 10 years. Tis the only way to get the message through.

People on Insta and ****ter, as this case proves Dave, spout utter bollox, safely (or so they think) behind a phone or device. I’m quite shocked that you are seriously bothered by an accusation from a wum or troll. If the only evidence that they have is that you’re a Villa fan, then ignore the idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    I think the players are professional enough to not associate such behaviour with their fellow professionals and Mings/Konsa are themselves black.

Whether it's a nose or not, football supporters are a cross section of society and all clubs have their own share of idiots. I don't lay the full blame at the door of this lad, he's probably heard it from his elders and hasn't got the maturity to think for himself. I have seen grown men at games shout abuse in the faces of black stewards when they have politely and professionally done their job, some people just have the tiniest of minds with no care whatsoever about how this makes others feel.

If anyone is calling ALL Villa fans racist then don't respond - they're equally mindless.
    I saw this on SKY News. This kid is clearly an idiot who you would imagine is merely repeating what his elders have been saying etc etc. Sadly, social media is now an outlet for trolls so I can’t believe any Villa fan is wasting time getting upset at comments calling the whole support base racists. These people making the accusations are also idiots themselves as common sense dictates every club has a few morons like this kid from Solihull. It is a reflection of the times politically though don’t you think that accusations of all supporters of a club being racist are being aired due to the actions of one idiot?

Just my take but even moderate differences of opinion are not tolerated by the snowflakes on social media queuing up to label perfectly reasonable people racist if they don’t conform to the herd. This was the case with the F1 drivers refusing to take the knee despite issuing statements condemning racism in all forms and stating it was the stated political aims of BLM that they couldn’t support but hey...let everyone pile in and throw stones etc such are the times🙄

I stopped commenting on YT as you advised Stripes and you are quite right about Snowflakes, after the horrible incident with the US police and the guy named Floyd, i thought I send a sympthic calming message but was trolled to the extent I had to change my Name, people were threatening me and also calling me a racist, one person in particular just repeated the word racist.
    What I stated was " All lives matter and lets all just get on together, we are all equal.....😲
    So I stopped because I felt uneasy and tought me a lesson, now I just read, walk away and move on.
    Its a strange world we live in at the minute, its almost like I dont belong in this new young society!

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    I stopped commenting on YT as you advised Stripes and you are quite right about Snowflakes, after the horrible incident with the US police and the guy named Floyd, i thought I send a sympthic calming message but was trolled to the extent I had to change my Name, people were threatening me and also calling me a racist, one person in particular just repeated the word racist.
    What I stated was " All lives matter and lets all just get on together, we are all equal.....��
    So I stopped because I felt uneasy and tought me a lesson, now I just read, walk away and move on.
    Its a strange world we live in at the minute, its almost like I dont belong in this new young society!
    Agree with all that Dave. Seems they're either with us or against us. No room for sensible opinions that don't pander to the herd even if you state your opposition to racism first. Seems the current culture is also a platform for complete hypocrites in public sporting life to whip social media in to a frenzy by doing as they say not as they do. As you say, it makes you leave them to it and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    What I stated was " All lives matter and lets all just get on together, we are all equal.....��
    The way I look at Dave is, I don’t see myself as part of this ‘new young society’. Millennials and younger, are the product of the ‘enabling culture’ of wokes and snowflakes, spawn from their over-intrusive, hey look at me, matrix.

I try to keep out of it to stay sane. This is my only social media account, and I’ve yet to see any of the reality shows, apart from the ones of home fixing/building variety.

Simon Cowell to me is just some obnoxious looking tw@ in the papers, who wears his trousers too high. And as for Ant and Deck, weren’t they the new messiahs at some backwater village club?

Nah, stay out of the ‘new young society’ Dave. Life can be quite fun on this side of the fence. Family, good friends and your hobbies, what more could you wish for?...Ok, maybe 3 more wins.

The problem with BLM is its a politically organised group funded by the democrats. It rears its head every election year and thats the true purpose of it and the media stir it up.
    The real issues in the US is planned patenting that was created by a racist, funded by the democrats and has so far killed 19 million black babys. Where is the left wing press on that one?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)