+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just who is this idiot 12 year old from Solihul?

Have a look on FB for the epic post doing the rounds that starts with "I built a snowman" - it really is a work of brilliance.

So many well argued points on here, the protesters behave as communists telling us how we must think and if anyone calls you a racist then no-one steps in to defend a perfectly valid point, ergo they are then proved right in their tiny minds. It's really f'kin dangerous what's happening, ****age groups attack the police in the mistaken belief that they are the enemy - our police are an entirely different breed to America so it's either deliberately ignorant or just plain stupid.

Dave it's terrible that you made an inclusive statement to be trolled in this manner and I hope you reported it, I'm not surprised in the slightest. Exiled I agree that to say nothing is a far happier place to be, many of us on here were around before this all started but the trouble is those who were not now look upon this as a normal situation. That worries the beejesus out of me.

My lads 12 and I’d be absolutely gutted if he did something like this.. absolute disgrace..

I think we all agree that there is no place for racism or hate crimes in our society today, life is far too short. I see on the News BLM have put up their own statue in Bristol where the old one was torn down. Personally i could not care less but could not help but be deafened by the silence, no reaction from police or council.

They are litterally looking the other way, hope that one ends peacefully!

An interesting, if sad, read ...

As Exiled says, the boy is 12. He shouldn't be on there, and it's the influences on him, whoever and whatever they are that need to be investigated and dealt with severely. The boy needs to be made to be fully aware of the impact of his actions, the hurt caused to Zaha, and why ... I know Zaha feels that the boy is old enough to be responsible, and if I'd been in receipt of the sort of daily abuse that he experiences, I'd probably feel the same, but let it be an opportunity to try and understand how a 12 year old came to feel it acceptable to write this filth, to try and stop it keeping happening - to educate us all, not just throw a young lad to the dogs. Maybe a meet up with Zaha if he is willing, so Zaha can explain to him what this is like in person. No-one ever really sees the consequences of what they write on social media. It would be different if he was a 50 year old with hardened racist views that were never going to change...

In terms of education, I kind of feel like we all need education and we all need to listen to each other. Everyone is talking, but hardly anyone is trying to listen, but like with any relationship fall out/differences of opinion you have to understand where the other person is coming from before you can start to understand and make things better ... We need to find out why a 12 year old boy feels it is ok to do this ... and society needs to listen and understand why some things that we do are so hurtful and offensive to others ...

Like Exiled, this is my only social media - I've no interest - just a quick read here and there when something like this happens. From what I hear, as in Stripes' post, and from TD, that there is absolutely no tolerance for any difference of opinion which is awful. What happened to free speech? And as Westy said, it's scary. We just need to listen and debate as a start ... then the things that are wrong can start to change ... Peacefully.
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 15-07-2020 at 08:52 PM.

Trouble is MissW, you say that on a forum and people just shout Racist, it completely stupid, I for one agree with everything word uou have said but there are some twisted people out there that need to just calm down and think! What are they trying to achieve and do they really want peace!

Correct TD - calm down AND think, unfortunately they don't want to do either of those things, most are sheeple who cannot articulate any real evidence for their rancour.

Yes, you are right, Dave. I was aware of that when I was writing that, but if it happens, it kind of underlines my point. Anybody who knows me on a personal level, knows that I have always been a person who is sickened to the stomach by anyone who judges or discriminates or abuses another human being. I desperately want it to stop, and to help change things rather than being "Appalled of Aston Villa Mad" I need to understand the issues fully, rather than assume I know all the answers, which I don't ... If people disagree with me and explain why, then we have progress. If everyone is shouting at me, I'm just like a rabbit caught in the headlights ...
    Last edited by MissWinnie; 15-07-2020 at 10:16 PM.

The Social media thingy is really not a good place to be and I would strongly say to people ' do not reply to any post' as you will be torn to pieces!
    There are people out there who do not want to listen to you, me or Reason. They are activists, so called! And replying plays into their game.
    Maybe this is the advice the Father of the 12 year old should have given?

These social forums you speak of, I assume are just social hubs for people to meet and share an opinion. Virtual, online pubs if you like, very much like Footymad. Now if I don’t like a pub, I don’t go in. If you don’t like ‘Wokeland’ don’t go in, simples.

The thing with ‘Wokes’ is, that their aim is to not only take offence at everything but to take offence at everything, for everyone else. The only thing that they hate more than society, is being ignored by society. So ingore them.

It’s like kicking the sh1t out of them, but passively

Agreed.
    Back to our main subject. Anyone heard anymore about this lad? I mean, was he actually a Villa fan or just a randon keyboard warrior?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)