+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Got the bugga !

Got the bugga !

Thuzza big meyt fly that gorrin 'arse through an oppan dooar been pestering me all yesterday and today flying rarnd sitting room. It finally settled on windda just nar, a crept up and squashed the bugga wi some kitchen roll.
    A wo runnng rarnd room doing an Alan Shearer goal celebration wi the fly rolled up in the paper. It's reyt made my day.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Thuzza big meyt fly that gorrin 'arse through an oppan dooar been pestering me all yesterday and today flying rarnd sitting room. It finally settled on windda just nar, a crept up and squashed the bugga wi some kitchen roll.
    A wo runnng rarnd room doing an Alan Shearer goal celebration wi the fly rolled up in the paper. It's reyt made my day.
    Murdra ! Gerrit onna teercayke , bugs n stuff gud fothi nar

We've got a bees nest just darn side a house near we're hav bin wurking in garden .

The dunt actually bother me , leave them aloone and they'll leave thee aloone in my experience .

But the drive two dogs insane , the sit waiting for em to come flying art and then leap up in air to try to catch em .

Funny as owt to watch .

To my knowing they ent cot wun yit .

Av nivva seen a bulldog chewing a wasp.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Murdra ! Gerrit onna teercayke , bugs n stuff gud fothi nar
    Tha reyt ageean Roma.

Insects will be the poor man's main source of animal protein in 10 years. Only the likes of Rees Mogg and Chein Lee will be eytin farmed meyt in a few years.

Tha reyt ageean Roma.

Insects will be the poor man's main source of animal protein in 10 years. Only the likes of Rees Mogg and Chein Lee will be eytin farmed meyt in a few years.
    Mesta Mogg allus luks like iz chowwin a wasp , intee bloody uglee ? He shud stop int Arse freetnin fooark wi iz mush , a reccun Acidos related tu him !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Mesta Mogg allus luks like iz chowwin a wasp , intee bloody uglee ? He shud stop int Arse freetnin fooark wi iz mush , a reccun Acidos related tu him !!!
    He apparently wo the posh girls totty back in his Eton and Oxford days.

It wo the size of his financial portfolio that ed the lasses swooning.

Av nivva seen a bulldog chewing a wasp.
    I have Ian dowie

He apparently wo the posh girls totty back in his Eton and Oxford days.

It wo the size of his financial portfolio that ed the lasses swooning.
    warritabiggun " no thanks luv av just put wun art , al smookit int mornin ",