After hearing that people who have recovered from the Covid 19 virus, having different things wrong with them, which included muscle pain in the body, and headaches.
From the beginning of July I have had these symptoms, so made me think have I had the virus and not known, but I thought send for a home test kit.
So last Monday 6 July i sent for home test kits for both me & my wife, the kits arrived Tuesday evening, so has directed took the test the next day Wednesday, following instruction to post in a Royal Mail designated post box, one hour before normal collection time.
Thursday evening at 8.30pm my wife received her results by e-mail & text message, saying she did not have Covid 19 and her result was negative.
Friday morning at 9.15 am I received my results by e-mail & text message, saying I did not have Covid 19 and my result was negative.
Of course the results say we didn't have the virus on the day we took the test, but of course we can still get the virus.
Only way for me to find out if I had the virus before is to have a anti-bodies test, which I can't get, our son who drives the NHS emergency services has had the virus, and got the anti-bodies. He has been asked to give blood, but daft has it seems he hates needles.