+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i see our friend Gorilla Mitts is trending again

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    claims he knows the announcement is Friday.
    Could he be lying again ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    Could he be lying again ?
    i dont think he's lying, he has obviously been told its going through but he is guessing as when it will be made public.
    He is all ego and hair

for all we know, the funds could be transferred today, tomorrow or next week. My guess would be August 1st, the season has ended, the Saudi Telecom group who sponsor Man Utd has a contract that ends on July 31st and from what i have heard, they have secured a Saudi tv deal for 4 years with the prem for more than double what beIN payed.

The talk is that all of the other Arab states will follow suit and block beIN sports, forcing the prem to sell tv rights individually to each country because none of them elected Qatar as a spokesperson for the middle east and beIN abused the position they held with the football rights.
    To get the live football channel, you had to buy the movies and the news packages too. Once the world cup was secured, the price doubled and the contracts to each subscription had to be extended by another 2 years or you lost the football

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    i dont think he's lying, he has obviously been told its going through but he is guessing as when it will be made public.
    He is all ego and hair

for all we know, the funds could be transferred today, tomorrow or next week. My guess would be August 1st, the season has ended, the Saudi Telecom group who sponsor Man Utd has a contract that ends on July 31st and from what i have heard, they have secured a Saudi tv deal for 4 years with the prem for more than double what beIN payed.

The talk is that all of the other Arab states will follow suit and block beIN sports, forcing the prem to sell tv rights individually to each country because none of them elected Qatar as a spokesperson for the middle east and beIN abused the position they held with the football rights.
    To get the live football channel, you had to buy the movies and the news packages too. Once the world cup was secured, the price doubled and the contracts to each subscription had to be extended by another 2 years or you lost the football
    I’m liking the sound of this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)