+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feminine men

Feminine men

It has come to my attention that men are having facials. No not that sort, but who knows. I had to enquire what a facial was, its putting cream on, getting eyebrows and makeup on, who knows what else.

There is no doubt men are becoming more female in every way, is this a good thing or bad.? When the Russians come i can imagine sitting next to a bloke in a fox hole, who puts his makeup away when he has to attack or defend. Then, if were still alive, gets his ninja turtle soft toy out and plays with it, or wants to talk about knitting.

British wars were won on the playing fields of Eton. The psychopathic, ruthless, devil maycareness has gone, replaced by facials, man bags, makeup, and the latest fashions.

Were easy meat for anyone.

Bruno of Trumpington

Kenny uses moisturiser, Frank. How gay is that?

Sydney of Westhoughton.

Is he gay,has he got a manbag?

Concerned of Nottingham

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    Is he gay,has he got a manbag?

Concerned of Nottingham
    Probably and probably.

Julian of Forest Drive.

Only Ken can say, and we all know it will be a no. There is no problem with preferring the Japanese flag. Anyway Chalky, i ordered a book that my mother read in her rocking chair when i was a child out of curiosity. Its called the Imitation of Christ, written by a monk in the 13th century.

Its about what it requires to walk in Jesuses footsteps, and quite frankly, i stand little or no chance of being remotely holy, yet to acquire a higher existence it is the way to go. It is full of wisdom, and you being a believer, i would appreciate an opinion, if you want to.

And divn’t forget Kenny’s cravat useage. He probably has an drawerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Only Ken can say, and we all know it will be a no. There is no problem with preferring the Japanese flag. Anyway Chalky, i ordered a book that my mother read in her rocking chair when i was a child out of curiosity. Its called the Imitation of Christ, written by a monk in the 13th century.

Its about what it requires to walk in Jesuses footsteps, and quite frankly, i stand little or no chance of being remotely holy, yet to acquire a higher existence it is the way to go. It is full of wisdom, and you being a believer, i would appreciate an opinion, if you want to.
    I haven't read the book but I have been brought up to follow it's ideology and basically follow in Jesus's footsteps and do your best in life whenever you can and you will be rewarded in heaven,nobody is perfect and I'm definitely not but.I do try my best and if I've done wrong then I will do everything that I can to right that wrong because a good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit
    I'm not scared of death itself but I do worry that I won't get into heaven for things that's been done in the past,righting my wrongs is fine but i shouldn't have done them in the first place should i?I
    Just because you don't believe in God doesn't mean that you won't get into heaven as long as you have been a good person and followed in Jesus's footsteps in life even if it was unintentional

WWJD
    Last edited by cocopops61; 15-07-2020 at 08:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    And divn’t forget Kenny’s cravat useage. He probably has an drawerful.
    All the signs are there tbf

And anyone who’s met him will of noticed his mincy walk.

Indeed, I'm partial to a bit of Clarins toner.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)