+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are these last 3 games really beyond us?

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    While ever there's life there's hope. To quote the ending of the Shawshank Redemption "I hope I can make it across the border, I hope to see my friend and shake his hand, I hope the Pacific is as blue as in my dreams, I hope......"
    To be fair Red did do a 50 stretch Pass .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Feels like a fifty stretch this season , doesnt it,

In the old films when the army troop was in trouble sumdi like John Wayne would mekka quiet but rousing and emotional speech with men sat round hanging on his every word. The men would slowly stand one by one and determinedly say, "Ya know what, he's right" and they would go off and win the remaining battles with a rousing musical score in the background. Film goers weep with emotion as John stands on a hillock and says. "We did it guys".

Step forward Paul Conway.

Not a prayer of getting anything against Leeds.
    Forest we have a decent chance of getting something, at times they look impressive, but other times they look woeful.
    Brentford all depends on what the game means for them, only play offs? Chance of automatic?

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    In the old films when the army troop was in trouble sumdi like John Wayne would mekka quiet but rousing and emotional speech with men sat round hanging on his every word. The men would slowly stand one by one and determinedly say, "Ya know what, he's right" and they would go off and win the remaining battles with a rousing musical score in the background. Film goers weep with emotion as John stands on a hillock and says. "We did it guys".

Med mi chuckle did that SB .

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post

" still sheckkin the tree Hoss "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12