+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Red TV International v Virtual Season Ticket v PPV

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Anyone else using RedTV international through VPN tried logging in yet today? I’m just getting the live event showing up saying “Live audio in UK” which is a bit concerning. Going to be gutted if I miss this game
    Did you get it to work? Held off from signing up as yet as wasn’t sure if the international route would be blocked.

Quote Originally Posted by vinnydesalvo View Post
    Did you get it to work? Held off from signing up as yet as wasn’t sure if the international route would be blocked.
    Yes. When I tried installing vpn onto my present laptop it wasn’t working - just showed up “audio for uk”. I went back to an old laptop that I already had the vpn installed and after a few attempts it worked. After watching that dire performance I kinda wished it hadn’t!

I’d say the coverage was a bit of an improvement on last season. I’m not sure they really maximised the use of the special guests or even rob McLean- there was a lot of interview clips played pre match and half time as usual. Maybe about 5-10 mins worth of shinnie and Anderson talking before the game and about the same at half time.

Virtual Season ticket live feed. Worked fine. Replays inna !!

Now anyone tell me whats happening for the away game inPerth. It costs extra ok. Will it be logged in via Aberdeen redweb. ?

Will we ever go back to live crowds?
    Horrible nasty smelly sweary things.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12