+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Investors sought

O/T Investors sought

Let me say straight away this is not an original idea. I stole it from Gogol's Dead Souls and the recent use by football clubs of cardboard fans. However, I have refined it and think we have a goldmine.

Everything is set up and only capital is required. Production has been provisionally agreed with Silicon Wives, a reputable Far East manufacturer of TPE and silicon "dolls".

The idea is to help businesses get round the idiocy that is sure to follow from BLM etc and the requirement to stick blatantly unqualified people in leadership and management positions. We provide them with really authentic BAME dolls complete with surly and scowling expressions. These can then be used to satisfy the PC Thought Police inspections we anticipate, feature in prospectuses, adverts etc. A small fraction of the salary which would have gone to these people is then paid to us.

Anyone seriously interested can PM me. No time wasters please.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 18-07-2020 at 01:56 PM.

Great idea wendun. I'm anticipating winning a load of dosh in next month's Premium Bonds draw, so I'll invest EVERYTHING!.........

(sound of snoring)

wot's this bollox?

(quickly exits)

Giddy, you are the kind of guy I am looking for. Get onboard right now. The BAME world awaits us. Have you read Walter Miller's A Canticle for Leibowitz? This sci-fi classic saw the BAME future. A guy writes a text on electronics, then there is a global catastrophe followed by The Simplification. Then the new people, cleansed of their white masters, find the electronics text and decide it is really a religious text and start a whole new religion based on it as no one is left who knows what the thing really means. This is the Brave New BLM World. Embrace it!

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    Giddy, you are the kind of guy I am looking for. Get onboard right now. The BAME world awaits us. Have you read Walter Miller's A Canticle for Leibowitz? This sci-fi classic saw the BAME future. A guy writes a text on electronics, then there is a global catastrophe followed by The Simplification. Then the new people, cleansed of their white masters, find the electronics text and decide it is really a religious text and start a whole new religion based on it as no one is left who knows what the thing really means. This is the Brave New BLM World. Embrace it!
    Not sure if this is going to work Wendun, send me the full prospectus and I'll take a look.

I had a similar idea a few years ago, regarding "hire a daft lefty" recruitment agency. On paper it was a worldy in reality in this area the market is saturated

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Not sure if this is going to work Wendun, send me the full prospectus and I'll take a look.

I had a similar idea a few years ago, regarding "hire a daft lefty" recruitment agency. On paper it was a worldy in reality in this area the market is saturated
    gm, your interest is worth a dozen of the usual mob and I am obliged. I shall PM you a link to the prospectus. Please ignore the bit about boob size; it's a gremlin from the Silicon Wives site input. We are trying to deal with it.

Name:  coal miners.jpg
Views: 186
Size:  8.0 KB

I have to say, btw gm, that I am having to rethink my position on BLM. Racism is more pervasive than I imagined. That even miners should mimic Blackface is intolerable.

I’m going to need a government handout because my company BAMEshoulderchips uk is under threat from Wendun’s business plan

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I’m going to need a government handout because my company BAMEshoulderchips uk is under threat from Wendun’s business plan
    Grist, I think it was Mozart, or Bach or Beethoven - anyway, some no account privileged white guy - who famously said: "I would swap all my achievements had I been able to invent the Vuvuzela, the Didgeridoo, the Boomerang or that other great, enduring legacy of the Black races which will be with us for all eternity, the monumental chip on the shoulder." He had a point.