+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Streaming games for ST holders

The emails about Saturday will be out Thursday/Friday - the club tweeted this I'm sure.

As for Arabzone transferring to DUTV - as mentioned above, a password reset has resolved this issue for most.

Being able to cast the videos is a big improvement. Hopefully this is available for the live streams

No tech savvy at all so was hoping for at least 48 hours to give me time for alot of head scratching and swearing before being ready for kick-off.

If you are able to register and post on here, you will be able to watch a game no bother

Do i have this correct? To access ppv you need ro register with DUTV that has a monthly or yearly subscription fee therefore £6.99 PM THEN £12.50 per game? Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Henrys Hall View Post
    Do i have this correct? To access ppv you need ro register with DUTV that has a monthly or yearly subscription fee therefore £6.99 PM THEN £12.50 per game? Cheers.
    I think if you don't have an Arabzone account you can just sign up for DUTV at as you say £6.99 per month. Existing Zone members can upgrade to DUTV or do as others have said ask for a password change and when you change it you get access to DUTV. Hopefully won't get charged for Arabzone and DUTV separately.
    Name:  pay per view.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  9.3 KB

This is what it says on the website. Doesn't say just how much "ahead" of the game we will be informed. The more time the better to iron out any teething issues. The price has been put on the website as you say at £12.50 per game. Doesn't say if there is a difference for DUTV members and non members, unless they are going to say you must be a member to get the match.

Hope this helps... (better still , hope this is correct)

Quote Originally Posted by Henrys Hall View Post
    No you can just buy a one-off PPV. You will need to register but that wouldnt cost anything.

Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post
    No you can just buy a one-off PPV. You will need to register but that wouldnt cost anything.
    Where are you seeing that Bud? I can't find concrete info anywhere. Even the website has changed banners. When I click on DUTV I can't find any info about buying a pay-per-view ticket. I'm sure there will be somewhere but I can't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Where are you seeing that Bud? I can't find concrete info anywhere. Even the website has changed banners. When I click on DUTV I can't find any info about buying a pay-per-view ticket. I'm sure there will be somewhere but I can't find it.
    Me neither but has been mentioned in earlier posts that might be nearer Saturday before option becomes available. Registering was no probs though was just the monthly or yearly subscription part that through me a bit. I have lead that connects to tv from iphone that allows me to watch phone contents and the 30 second videos were good value viewing as long as no one phones me during the gemme!! Cheers.

I finally made it into the shop today to collect our season tickets.I was told that E Mails will be sent out later this afternoon.

Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)