+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Streaming games for ST holders

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I still havnie got my season ticket/card yet though.
    I've just picked mine up mate, they were available for pickup from Thursday I'd heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    I've just picked mine up mate, they were available for pickup from Thursday I'd heard.
    Here your are:

https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/new...TION-INFO.html

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    I never knew that mate,mind you we the fire in the WC and only just been disentangled fae the train wreck i've had a lot on my plate recently.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Somebody posted on pussjotter earlier this morning that they’d asked in the Club shop yesterday and apparently it’ll not be through arabzone but instead you’ll be sent an email link to access prior to broadcast.
    do the club have all ST email addresses? They dont have mines....

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I still havnie got my season ticket/card yet though.
    need to pick it up fae shop G, they're not being sent oot this year

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    do the club have all ST email addresses? They dont have mines....
    They should have all the email addresses of anyone who's bought/renewed a season ticket as you had to give it when applying. Didn't you have to give yours because of the advance payment thing?

Can Peter come?.
    You really should ask his boyfirend.......

As long as the game is also on the zone I will be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    need to pick it up fae shop G, they're not being sent oot this year
    J,i have been dealing we the firies ah week but i will get this sorted pronto.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    They should have all the email addresses of anyone who's bought/renewed a season ticket as you had to give it when applying. Didn't you have to give yours because of the advance payment thing?
    I received an E Mail fae the club and one from the charity walkers for all my support.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    i canna mind putting it on the application form mate, pretty sure there wasnt but for once i could be totally wrong...

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)