+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Streaming games for ST holders

Quote Originally Posted by moicher View Post
    i just bought my ticket. I registered then clicked the link for the game. You then add a payment method. then click pay. Nice and easy.

I think it must "know" you have paid because of your IP address or something
    Cheers mate

Just bought mine and it appears you can choose either a home video stream or away video stream. Does that mean we can get tangerine tinted commentary ???

Just purchased also. Bit of a dinasour. Do
    I just wait for confirmation of ticket which will have log in details etc and hopefully tomorrow or Saturday and then get the game streamed?

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    Just purchased also. Bit of a dinasour. Do
    I just wait for confirmation of ticket which will have log in details etc and hopefully tomorrow or Saturday and then get the game streamed?
    Hi AK. Did you not have to register with Motherwell TV in order to purchase and if so that's your login details e.g Your Email Address and your own Self Generated password.

Yip I did. Thanks mate that makes sense. 😂👍

Yip I did. Thanks mate that makes sense. 😂👍
    Phuxache, this streaming malarky is showing us who all the old luddites are.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Phuxache, this streaming malarky is showing us who all the old luddites are.
    😂 ano mate. Pushing me to my technological limit! Mind you I struggled to get to grips with ZX spectrum. 😱

Motherwell game now on sky tomorrow 1230. Hopefully get a refund.

Hold I’m now hearing thy it may not be 🤔

Hold I’m now hearing thy it may not be 🤔
    Got Sky Sports on here and they are not advertising it, which they would be if they had it.

Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)