+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Streaming games for ST holders

Na,i saved £12 by getting fed up trying to log into mthwell tv with no luck. If i cant get in first time tomorrow their £12 doon.

Tried again this morning, came up as expected "username already in use". Assumed it was me so tried to sign in, it worked. Clicked on the (6 hours until match) page, came up "you haven't purchased a ticket for this event" I clicked on to buy a ticket, it worked first time. Hope that helps, best of luck.

Thanks, have logged in with password etc and showing event in so many hours but nothing to click to actually pay?

Quote Originally Posted by Henrys Hall View Post
    Did you get email to login mate? 👍
    Got a confirmation email only. For username just put in whatever I registered on he site with then password was the password I created if that makes sense.

Just logged on again there and it says 4 hrs etc to game?? I take it it just means there program starts and kick off time hasn’t been changed?

Has anyone tried through iphone? Have link but not clickable

I have. Only tried getting onto the page which has worked. Didnt think the live stream wld be available until 230? Maybe that’s the issue?

I get through to the count down page and I take it from that when that finishes that will be when we get the feed 🤞

Just plain not letting me in? Invalid id even though itts on as registered user? Ram it.

Quote Originally Posted by Henrys Hall View Post
    Just plain not letting me in? Invalid id even though itts on as registered user? Ram it.
    Start afresh and register again with a new username. Mines didn't work last night but when I started again it worked first time.

One you get accepted click on the live match area and a "you don't have a ticket for this match" notice is shown. A "purchase ticket now" button should come up. And in my case when I put in a DD postcode it came up as "away commentary"

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Start afresh and register again with a new username. Mines didn't work last night but when I started again it worked first time.

One you get accepted click on the live match area and a "you don't have a ticket for this match" notice is shown. A "purchase ticket now" button should come up. And in my case when I put in a DD postcode it came up as "away commentary"
    got the live feed but no sound. anyone else?

Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)