+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Streaming games for ST holders

Bought pass yest. Tried to log in tonight to see countdown clock and ensure it was working and it keeps coming up invalid details. Anyone else tried to logging after buying pass?

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    Bought pass yest. Tried to log in tonight to see countdown clock and ensure it was working and it keeps coming up invalid details. Anyone else tried to logging after buying pass?
    Just did after reading your post. Went through link on email of payment verification and count down clock is on. Hopefully thats all i need
    And you!

Kilmarnock fans were not happy. Hope they have fixed the problem

Quote Originally Posted by Henrys Hall View Post
    Just did after reading your post. Went through link on email of payment verification and count down clock is on. Hopefully thats all i need
    And you!
    Tried again. Still not letting me in. Sent email last night. No rely ax yet 🤞

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    Tried again. Still not letting me in. Sent email last night. No rely ax yet 🤞
    I'm not going to bother then. Radio for me.

The Motherwell stream went smoothly last Saturday and the away commentary was decent even though it was at least a minute behind the actual game.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    I'm not going to bother then. Radio for me.

The Motherwell stream went smoothly last Saturday and the away commentary was decent even though it was at least a minute behind the actual game.
    Me neither, especially as I know I'll get decent highlights later at night. Weirdly, my sound from Motherwell was a few seconds BEFORE the pictures. It was very off-putting and I ended up with it on mute.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Me neither, especially as I know I'll get decent highlights later at night. Weirdly, my sound from Motherwell was a few seconds BEFORE the pictures. It was very off-putting and I ended up with it on mute.
    Name:  dufctv.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  21.3 KB

Everything seems to be working fine. Got an away team link available , takes you to DUFC TV

Total shambles trying to log into this - a complete utter farce.

I have given up trying to log in - password keeps getting rejected and won't allow me to set up and reg new account.

Also tried to log into Ross County's page - but they were requesting a £7 subscription on top of viewing fee.

The end result is I have given up - way too much hassle and complications for what should really be an easy service to pay and view.

Shambles.

Perfect stream on Ross County TV through IPTV. Funnily enough DUFC isn't streaming whatsoever. Freezing constantly.

Did you pay £7 to subscribe to Ross County's monthly features - the only way I could get logged in was to have signed up to this, which I declined to do ( just noticed that United seem to be requesting £7 to sign up now too ).

Seems like some are getting the stream with no problems, while others are struggling.

I gave up.

Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)