+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast

Thread: Streaming games for ST holders

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    Tried again. Still not letting me in. Sent email last night. No rely ax yet 🤞
    Have you made sure it’s the pay per view site? I made this mistake for st Johnstone game at start of season. I wrongly tried to sign in to the subscription login when there is a specific pay per view login.

All goos for me. 15 quid and no 7 quid subscription that I’m aware of! Hope you get it working.

Working OK for me. Decent commentary this time, worked from the start, no Alba.

Quote Originally Posted by antoinepreget View Post
    Have you made sure it’s the pay per view site? I made this mistake for st Johnstone game at start of season. I wrongly tried to sign in to the subscription login when there is a specific pay per view login.

All goos for me. 15 quid and no 7 quid subscription that I’m aware of! Hope you get it working.
    I didn’t bother registering for the game today, based on the comments about their service being poor. Like others have said, Motherwell last week was a great service, but you do need to register on the PPV site NOT the home team tv site, and sure that will be the same for all clubs. One other thing, the device you register with, is the only one you can watch with. I registered with United’s VST site on my smart tv, but last week registered for the Morherwell PPV game through my phone. Come 2.50pm, I could not login via my TV, only my phone, so had to watch it on that. Better than nothing I suppose, and only £12.
    Surely, they could’ve informed all of the fans about this before the season started, because it looks like they are all sharing a common platform, but obviously streams and payments via the respective clubs, and likewise, I’m sure we could’ve had a more user friendly and common login process, that then allowed you to select the game to watch, then payment to that respective club, and the same cost (not some clubs trying to profit from the current situation!! Livi can “dance” for £20)
    Last edited by ballumbie_arab; 15-08-2020 at 02:57 PM.

After a number of emails back and forth. Eventually got it working. 👍

Same here. Followed the link someone put on here which took me to RCFC PPV site. Have to register individually even if registered to RCFC TV site. This seems the same with every club. The website seems to be generic for all clubs and takes a wee bit getting used to, but I would go for whatever club "PPV" link as opposed to Whatever clubs TV station.

McMullen co-commentating, no as daft as he looks

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Same here. Followed the link someone put on here which took me to RCFC PPV site. Have to register individually even if registered to RCFC TV site. This seems the same with every club. The website seems to be generic for all clubs and takes a wee bit getting used to, but I would go for whatever club "PPV" link as opposed to Whatever clubs TV station.

McMullen co-commentating, no as daft as he looks
    I was only tuned in for a second or two at half time but it sounded like Shankland co-commentating, no? Or was he being interviewed?

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    I was only tuned in for a second or two but it sounded like Shankland co-commentating, no?
    No

Fair enough. I just heard something about taking painkilling injections and assumed it was Shanks.

I enjoyed hearing PMcM on the commentary.

Excellent result today, especially with 5 key players out.

Micky Mellon is a breath of fresh air after Robbie.

He really knows how to influence a game and our players seem to have bought into his management and philosophy.

He is looking like a great appointment.

Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)