+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Streaming games for ST holders

Pay per view streaming

So it seems anyone who wants to watch the games now can do so. Great news and hopefully makes the club a bit of cash.

It seems though that for a major change in the way fans can watch games it's not been given much publicity. For the first time ever anyone who wants to watch a United game live can. We don't need to rely on BT, Sky or BBC etc or live abroad for ArabZone.

Just checked the new TV site and there's nothing about paying to watch the Saints game. So what do I do if I want to watch? Keep checking the site everyday and hope something pops up?

How come the club aren't advertising this big style? Big chance for them to earn some cash. I'm expecting pop-ups, flashing screens, inbox getting spammed every day lol Why is there nothing? I can only assume that since it's all last minute they are playing catch-up.

Hopefully it's all made clear in the next couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I'm pretty sure most season ticket holders have bought their ticket so far to support the club in really trying times and are not overly concerned about value. Of course, everyone is entitled to think how they like.
    Of course everyone is entitled to think how they like TTT Dundee isn't in North Korea

I'm pretty sure most season ticket holders buy their tickets to support the club upfront every season,and I bet most holders lose out over a full season. Without getting in to last seasons issues regarding refunds for games missed etc, I was just asking the forum if anyone had any more advice as to how the live matches were going to be shown, as to me, there seemed to be too many grey areas.

I know loads of season ticket holders who get pi**ed of when games are changed for whatever reason and they can't make it due to work shifts or organised breaks etc.

I had a season ticket for over 20 years, but the moving of multiple matches and sometimes even the effort being put in on the park along with very dodgy managers made me decide to call it quits.

In saying that I haven't missed more than 2 home matches in the last 5 seasons, so feel I am contributing to the cause (albeit on my terms)

As you say, everyone is entitled to think how they like

I know. Honestly it would have made sense for Stoke to get that rather then a season ticket.

I'm pretty sure most season ticket holders have bought their ticket so far to support the club in really trying times and are not overly concerned about value. Of course, everyone is entitled to think how they like.

Make yir mind up TTT

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post

Make yir mind up TTT
    I think it's fairly safe to say Stoke is in a minority here...

I think it's fairly safe to say Stoke is in a minority here...
    Agreed. But he probably bought his ST to show support to the club regardless. Now there seems to be ways he can actually watch most matches, I'm sure he will use them, but........... that's gonna cost him too. Again.... grey areas.

(sorry Stoke, jist speakin aboot yi) In the best possible taste of course.

Do we expect a big uptake tomorrow? Hope the system can cope.

Quote Originally Posted by North_Coast_Arab View Post
    Do we expect a big uptake tomorrow? Hope the system can cope.
    Great point............... won't be the first time . fingers crossed.

well i've just tried to log in with new DUTV details they've sent me as arabzone stuffs been changed and canna get in

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    well i've just tried to log in with new DUTV details they've sent me as arabzone stuffs been changed and canna get in
    Happened to me. I just requested a password reset and that worked.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    I haven't had an email but can't log in to DUTV despite being an arabzone customer, log in details are now invalid

Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)