+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Streaming games for ST holders

The one downside to the pay per view is most of the The Rangers and Celtic away games are covered by SKY so the diddy clubs wont get big money from either of them.

Hopefully sky will give them a wee drop though. Would be interesting to see the ppv figures for home and away for all clubs after 11 games though.

Quote Originally Posted by Henrys Hall View Post
    Hopefully sky will give them a wee drop though. Would be interesting to see the ppv figures for home and away for all clubs after 11 games though.
    Sky will not give us or any other club anything other than the TV deal we have with them mate.I was surprised the PPV club deal was allowed to be honest.Its the one thing that will save club's going to the wall though and who ever negotiated it deserves a medal.

Dont know how the monies get divied up with Sky but can only imagine the OF gets biggest cut seeing their on every week. Agree bout the medal though, personaly think ppv is a great idea. Quicker crowds get back the better obviously but in the meantime not a bad alternative. Wish i had the patent for it 🤣.

Quote Originally Posted by Henrys Hall View Post
    Dont know how the monies get divied up with Sky but can only imagine the OF gets biggest cut seeing their on every week. Agree bout the medal though, personaly think ppv is a great idea. Quicker crowds get back the better obviously but in the meantime not a bad alternative. Wish i had the patent for it ��.

The money is distributed by the SPFL as prize money based on league standings.

Just registered with live.motherwellfc.com.uk to purchase PPV.

I take it I now wait until I get an email with log in details for PPV ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    Just registered with live.motherwellfc.com.uk to purchase PPV.

I take it I now wait until I get an email with log in details for PPV ticket?
    i just bought my ticket. I registered then clicked the link for the game. You then add a payment method. then click pay. Nice and easy.

I think it must "know" you have paid because of your IP address or something

Quote Originally Posted by moicher View Post
    i just bought my ticket. I registered then clicked the link for the game. You then add a payment method. then click pay. Nice and easy.

I think it must "know" you have paid because of your IP address or something
    Seeing as you need to log in I'd imagine it associates the ticket with the account

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Seeing as you need to log in I'd imagine it associates the ticket with the account
    It was surprisingly straight forward.🙂

Sorry for repeating myself but i still cannie FN believe that Livi are charging £20 for any match on that pitch,i reckon it should be a fiver at most.

In England Harrogate Town got promoted to league 2 from non league and have had to rip up their 3G pitch.You must play on grass if you are in any of the top 4 pro divisions.

Its a national disgrace that the SPFL and the SFA allow our top league club's to use artificial pitches.I will accept that the bottom two league sides can use them but for the Championship and the Premiership it should be grass only.

Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)