+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Thread: Streaming games for ST holders

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Stoke can probably confirm if the season ticket stream would work abroad. I think not though. 🤔
    They never sent me the barcode T. Was a bit annoyed as Moira said I'd be able to watch as they had my email from when I bought the tickets. She obviously didn't realise, don't think she would have said it unless she thought I could. I've taken out a monthly subscription to DUTV but as you know the game's on Sky so no PPV anywhere for this one. There will be the usual streaming sites carrying it though.

Think I'm having a senior moment there.
    It's on DUTV as well as Sky isn't it??

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Think I'm having a senior moment there.
    It's on DUTV as well as Sky isn't it??
    If you are abroad then yes. Otherwise there is no ppv but season ticket holders can stream it.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    If you are abroad then yes. Otherwise there is no ppv but season ticket holders can stream it.
    Yeah, that's it. Doesn't take much to confuse me with this stuff 😁

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)