+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Streaming games for ST holders

Streaming games for ST holders

Right, I've seen very little aboot this and kick off is only a few weeks away

Anyone hear anything or had any updates?

Assuming ST holders will be given a link and put in bar code on ST as a log in or something? Wonder if this work abroad or if i'll need a VPN? Is arabzone still showing home games?

Somebody posted on pussjotter earlier this morning that they’d asked in the Club shop yesterday and apparently it’ll not be through arabzone but instead you’ll be sent an email link to access prior to broadcast.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Somebody posted on pussjotter earlier this morning that they’d asked in the Club shop yesterday and apparently it’ll not be through arabzone but instead you’ll be sent an email link to access prior to broadcast.
    What about us PATG supporters?

I might also expect there would be more fans who normally cant make it to games for whatever reason, may be able to buy a game ticket to watch it from the armchair.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post

I might also expect there would be more fans who normally cant make it to games for whatever reason, may be able to buy a game ticket to watch it from the armchair.
    Sorry to report mate but the streaming deal was always for ST holders only and was made clear at the outset. It’s all being done through Sky and one of their stipulations was a cap on access numbers which I believe was set for each Club to the number of ST holders from the previous season.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post

You are more than welcome to socially distance in the Bedsit Chick.A special mention to Whitfield Arab who managed to repair the outside WC after the fire.

I still havnie got my season ticket/card yet though.

Can we no just have 1 big F uck off zoom meeting and organiser 'accidentally' leaves TV on in background
    Beer, banter and some faces behind the names, what's not to like

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    Can we no just have 1 big F uck off zoom meeting and organiser 'accidentally' leaves TV on in background
    Beer, banter and some faces behind the names, what's not to like
    Can Peter come?.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I still havnie got my season ticket/card yet though.
    I'm sure you don't need to possess the season ticket for the streaming, the club just need your email address to send it to you I think.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Can Peter come?.
    Of course, he needs to keep his bunnet on though and strictly no flags

Page 1 of 40 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)