+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Streaming games for ST holders

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Sorry for repeating myself but i still cannie FN believe that Livi are charging £20 for any match on that pitch,i reckon it should be a fiver at most.

In England Harrogate Town got promoted to league 2 from non league and have had to rip up their 3G pitch.You must play on grass if you are in any of the top 4 pro divisions.

Its a national disgrace that the SPFL and the SFA allow our top league club's to use artificial pitches.I will accept that the bottom two league sides can use them but for the Championship and the Premiership it should be grass only.
    Agree 100%, get this plastic away.
    On the payment front, I'll pay Motherwell £12 but Livi will not see a penny.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Seeing as you need to log in I'd imagine it associates the ticket with the account
    doh! Yes that would be it TTT!

Sorry for repeating myself but i still cannie FN believe that Livi are charging £20 for any match on that pitch,i reckon it should be a fiver at most.

In England Harrogate Town got promoted to league 2 from non league and have had to rip up their 3G pitch.You must play on grass if you are in any of the top 4 pro divisions.

Its a national disgrace that the SPFL and the SFA allow our top league club's to use artificial pitches.I will accept that the bottom two league sides can use them but for the Championship and the Premiership it should be grass only.
    Completely agree. It isn't football on plastic. It is some sort of weird bouncy ball game that almost, but not quite, looks like football. Like soy milk.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Finan View Post
    Completely agree. It isn't football on plastic. It is some sort of weird bouncy ball game that almost, but not quite, looks like football. Like soy milk.
    Some Dees want 3G at Dens,Ralphie could never had made that chip,Sturrock could not have run amok,Bannon could never have made them runs and Dossing perhaps would never have scored that hatrick during the massacre O 65.

In my opinion only supporters who are used to watching utter shyte and only care about the result pine for plastic,FACT.

Edit to add,Thank phuck they cannie afford to rip up the pitch that witnessed 3 majors lifted.

Edit to add,Thank phuck they cannie afford to rip up the pitch that witnessed 3 majors lifted.
    If they ever did, I would gladly purchase a few yards as a momento of all three glorious occasions

The one downside to the pay per view is most of the The Rangers and Celtic away games are covered by SKY so the diddy clubs wont get big money from either of them.
    This is always a problem for us Diddy teams. All our home games against the Old Firm are usually on TV. There home games are not. Lessening our crowd and maximising theirs.

Predictive text "their's"

Quote Originally Posted by North_Coast_Arab View Post
    Predictive text "their's"
    Great post though mate,i never noticed any mistake,FACT.

I will always remember a Kilmarnock v Aberdeen game a couple of season's ago,the radio commentator said Killie refused to water the plastic even though it was as dry as cardboard and made passing a virtual impossibility.

It was to gain an advantage against a better team and reminded me of when The Rangers narrowed the Ibrox pitch in our neutral cup semi final.

Fortunately Killie met the same fate as the Huns in 2014 and were hammered 4-1 by the Sheep.Its probably the only time in my life i wanted Aberdeen to win v Killie.

I think its truly shameful that a team playing at home needed to make a plastic pitch almost impossible to play on when their fans had paid millions in season ticket money to be entertained.

As i said earlier on this thread some will accept total shyte if it means a 1-0 victory but not us,we have been brought up with a completely different ethos of attacking football,thrills and spills,FACT.

With a WASC.
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 05-08-2020 at 11:09 PM. Reason: forgot a WASC,FACT.

Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)