+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Streaming games for ST holders

Quote Originally Posted by tckeay83 View Post
    Sportsound is BBC Scotland it’s about a 30 second delay
    DUTV about 5/7 seconds delay
    Oh well there are worse things going on
    At least we can see the game and commentary (kind of)
    And the pictures are 1m 10sec behind the actual game. That's not a problem though if you are watching the livestream and not keeping an eye on scores but commentary is useless if it is a few seconds ahead.

Yes it is but Scott the DUTV Commentator has just acknowledged they are aware of the problem and are trying to sort it - which would be good!

Quote Originally Posted by tckeay83 View Post
    Yes it is but Scott the DUTV Commentator has just acknowledged they are aware of the problem and are trying to sort it - which would be good!
    Thank goodness. I've actually just turned the volume off. The main thing is getting to see what's going on I guess. Annoying though.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Try changing links, there are 4 of them at the bottom of the screen, or if you get the option of Away link, click on that, it worked for me.
    Cheers mate 👍

Just put it off because it froze just at half time. Put it back on and it’s just the badges. Is everyone else just getting that?

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    Just put it off because it froze just at half time. Put it back on and it’s just the badges. Is everyone else just getting that?
    Yeah, with the commentators gabbing.

Commentary now in sync just in time for goal

I opened up the BBC Scotland commentary from the website on my other device (tablet) and was then able to sync by pausing until I got it right. Well worth it in the end and what a fantastic performance and result. Tough game on Tues but we are going well.

Pre match and the audio is out of sync already. FFS.

How much does the Ross County game cost on Saturday and just out of interest are Aberdeen doing the PPV thing? The last I read was that they were waiting to see if it was a success.

Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)