+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: We done it now what do we need!

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Are you sure you're a real fan pete?

MOT mate Xxx
    Positive my friend, as are you, MOT...

More beer?

Quote Originally Posted by Orgoner View Post
    More beer?
    Champagne orgs Champagne (hic)

This week would be complete if after Wednesday's game we announce the retention of Ben White.

After that, we need a proven striker at Premier League level, and a strong midfield general to cover and/or replace Klich.

Hopefully that'll be enough for now! The Rad spoke yesterday about adding to what we have - anyone know when the transfer window opens? I think it was announced last week.

BTW i started watching Take us Home last night - couldn't do it last year - what a joy to watch that now!

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    This week would be complete if after Wednesday's game we announce the retention of Ben White.

After that, we need a proven striker at Premier League level, and a strong midfield general to cover and/or replace Klich.

Hopefully that'll be enough for now! The Rad spoke yesterday about adding to what we have - anyone know when the transfer window opens? I think it was announced last week.

BTW i started watching Take us Home last night - couldn't do it last year - what a joy to watch that now!
    Transfer window is July 27th to October 5th. I think we need to sign Meslier permanently. Need to sign a centre back to replace White who probably will go back to Brighton. And maybe a striker seeing as Bamford is the only bona fide striker we have at the moment. Not sure Roberts is great as a striker.

Augustin will be the striker.

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    Augustin will be the striker.
    Written without an emoji, an exclamation mark, nothing, so presumably a "serious" comment?

, now THAT made me smile......

If we have to depend upon a reject from his own club, and a reject from the club his home club foisted him on, who is crocked (and was before he arrived at Leeds), and cost us already around £4m for what, 49 minutes worth of "play", to help us survive in the Premiership, we are doooommmeed!

This'll keep folks up to date on matters - great pics & vids always,particularly yesterday behind the scenes put together well to enlighten for free.
    Enjoy.
    MOT

https://twitter.com/focusonleeds?lang=en

Leipzig want their 18M, i was deadly serious.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    This'll keep folks up to date on matters - great pics & vids always,particularly yesterday behind the scenes put together well to enlighten for free.
    Enjoy.
    MOT

https://twitter.com/focusonleeds?lang=en
    Really like the insightful post : ... It's no secret Bielsa likes to keep players or sell them...

Who knew

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)